Lagoon Fans
Coaster Questions - Printable Version

+- Lagoon Fans (https://www.lagoonfans.com)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.lagoonfans.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.lagoonfans.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Coaster Questions (/showthread.php?tid=6093)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Coaster Questions - DaSpanishPotato - 11-04-2019

In this thread, we'll just ask questions relating to coasters/amusement parks. I'll start: If you could have any coaster in your backyard (excluding rides at Lagoon), what would it be (forget about space, maintaining the ride, ect.)? Personally, I would have Fury 325, mainly because I love it, and partially so that I can run it at night to spite my neighbors lol.

RE: Coaster Questions - UtahCoasterEnth - 11-04-2019

(11-04-2019, 12:57 AM)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: In this thread, we'll just ask questions relating to coasters/amusement parks. I'll start: If you could have any coaster in your backyard (excluding rides at Lagoon), what would it be (forget about space, maintaining the ride, ect.)? Personally, I would have Fury 325, mainly because I love it, and partially so that I can run it at night to spite my neighbors lol.

I'd have all of the Saltair coasters in my yard, especially the Reverser.

RE: Coaster Questions - DaSpanishPotato - 11-04-2019

(11-04-2019, 08:05 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: I'd have all of the Saltair coasters in my yard, especially the Reverser.

I’ve always found the Reverser to be quite interesting, it would be cool to see a modern take on it by MACK Rides.

(11-04-2019, 10:55 AM)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: I’ve always found the Reverser to be quite interesting, it would be cool to see a modern take on it by MACK Rides.

You'll really want to read my book then it comes out as I have the most detailed info about the Reverser. Nobody who has written about it before is correct.

RE: Coaster Questions - linearinduction - 11-04-2019

(11-04-2019, 12:57 AM)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: In this thread, we'll just ask questions relating to coasters/amusement parks. I'll start: If you could have any coaster in your backyard (excluding rides at Lagoon), what would it be (forget about space, maintaining the ride, ect.)? Personally, I would have Fury 325, mainly because I love it, and partially so that I can run it at night to spite my neighbors lol.
1) An Exact Clone of Raptor from Cedar Point. Not the kinda sorta "clone" from France via Japan, but an EXACT inch by inch Clone.

2) Idora Park Wildcat.

3) Rye Aeroplane Coaster.

4) Coney Island Thunderbolt.

5) Cyclone Racer.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

(11-04-2019, 12:32 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: You'll really want to read my book then it comes out as I have the most detailed info about the Reverser. Nobody who has written about it before is correct.
Also, can you please stick it to RCDB in your book or if they take your information, they must credit you with discovering it?

RE: Coaster Questions - CPrider - 11-04-2019

Goofy's Sky School or Puff. Most likely Puff so i can puff on puff on 4/20 at 4:20. Tongue
And it would have an on ride audio with this song repeating.
https://youtu.be/z15pxWUXvLY

(11-04-2019, 08:30 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Also, can you please stick it to RCDB in your book or if they take your information, they must credit you with discovering it?

Yup. Ive been in discussions with RCDB and they have said they will update the info when I relelase it publically.

(11-04-2019, 09:56 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Yup. Ive been in discussions with RCDB and they have said they will update the info when I relelase it publically.
Wow, no literal "decade of sending proof Fire Dragon opened in 1983" for you? lol

RE: Coaster Questions - Willenator - 11-04-2019

(11-04-2019, 08:29 PM)linearinduction Wrote: 1) An Exact Clone of Raptor from Cedar Point.

Yes! I want one too!