Roller Coaster Discussion
(05-06-2018, 10:29 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: This is all it was. Does the picture actually work???

Thanks a bunch! Works for me.
Twirling Ribbons 
(05-07-2018, 03:54 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: Thanks a bunch! Works for me.

Good! Pretty unofficial. I wish Lagoon would have done something a little bigger to announce the reopening and all the work they did. Granted, most of the gp won’t even notice anyway.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Disclaimer: I'm not always right, I'm just gonna throw that out there. Smile

Credits: 53
#1-Steel Vengeance or Mille

Parks Visited: Lagoon, Cedar Point, Kings Island, Kennywood, Six Flags Magic Mountain, Knott's Berry Farm, and Pacific Park
(05-07-2018, 09:45 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: Good! Pretty unofficial. I wish Lagoon would have done something a little bigger to announce the reopening and all the work they did. Granted, most of the gp won’t even notice anyway.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Lagoon needs a good marketing person at the helm.
[Image: a2a765f7757b7b989a73bfe9ca7b5196.png]

The Lost History of Saltair -- Coasters Connected -- No Limits
(05-07-2018, 10:59 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Lagoon needs a good marketing person at the helm.

Lagoon may not do the best at social media, but I daresay they don't need any more marketing.  The park is so full these days that they literally are expanding the midway to make room for the people coming in the gate.  Lagoon is practically tribal knowledge for Utahns at this point.  Saying that Lagoon needs more marketing is like saying that UTA would get more riders if they changed their name.

(What's that...?)

Censored
(05-08-2018, 10:25 AM)DragonTamer Wrote: Lagoon may not do the best at social media, but I daresay they don't need any more marketing.  The park is so full these days that they literally are expanding the midway to make room for the people coming in the gate.  Lagoon is practically tribal knowledge for Utahns at this point.  Saying that Lagoon needs more marketing is like saying that UTA would get more riders if they changed their name.

(What's that...?)

Censored

I didn't say they need more marketing however they need better marketing. What Lagoon really needs is a good competitor.

Okay yesterday we rode the red train and then we went again and got to ride the blue train. Now is it just me or is the blue train faster then the red train?
Actually I think red faster, blue seems smoother though
(05-13-2018, 12:00 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: Actually I think red faster, blue  seems smoother though

Everything that is painted red is always faster lol.

Blue would be faster, as it's been operating longer, but they are still slower than the PTCs.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(05-13-2018, 06:55 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Blue would be faster, as it's been operating longer, but they are still slower than the PTCs.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Agreed but I think once they are broken in, they should be comparable. I'm impressed with the awesome work so far.