Evermore Park
(06-12-2018, 06:34 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Seriously? lol That's gonna go over fantastic with the cheapies in Utah County!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yeah it's gonna be a hard sell for families
(06-12-2018, 06:50 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: Yeah it's gonna be a hard sell for families
I'm sure the Mormon Mommy Blogger Militia is sending the message to the troops, I mean relief society ladies, and they'll be all over KSL.com and Deseret News to complain. No doubt one will write a piece for Deseret Connect!

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Eh, it depends on if they see the value. Seven Peaks wasn't bashed on, and that was around that price when I lived down there almost a decade ago.
(06-12-2018, 08:01 PM)1stRainbowRose Wrote: Eh, it depends on if they see the value. Seven Peaks wasn't bashed on, and that was around that price when I lived down there almost a decade ago.
Should have heard what people told us at Cowabunga Bay almost a decade ago. lol Most of the Basic Season Pass holders (Cheapies) were from Utah County. They preferred the cleanliness and higher quality experience at Cowabunga to Seven Peaks. Then it was absolutely hilarious when people would complain about Cowabunga's Prices, and would claim Seven Peaks was cheaper (especially hilarious on a Sunday), and come back an hour later. lol We even told them what our competitors prices were, but they didn't believe us.

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
$29 is less than I would have expected. I predict they'll sell more tickets than people might think.
Twirling Ribbons 
(06-12-2018, 09:34 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: $29 is less than I would have expected. I predict they'll sell more tickets than people might think.
I was expecting $24.99. Of course, they would be wise to offer discounts of that much.

Some stuff getting built at Evermore in case you haven't seen it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl_f9HiAnbb/...ermorepark
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlbmUNhglGm/...ermorepark
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl3xK75AwQs/...ermorepark
Twirling Ribbons 
Wow. The buildings look good.
Ive been keeping a close eye on its progress throught their social media platforms. Its looking good. I wish they had highly themed amusement park rides. I think they are missing out on a great opportunity.

Utah Coaster Enthusiasts
The Lost History of Saltair -- Coasters Connected -- No Limits
(08-03-2018, 09:39 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Ive been keeping a close eye on its progress throught their social media platforms. Its looking good. I wish they had highly themed amusement park rides. I think they are missing out on a great opportunity.

Ian are u going to be there on opening day?