Evermore Park
(10-15-2018, 07:06 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Red Arrows Sky Force really wasn't that bad capacity wise, as they unload and load simultaneously, and there is a quick shoulder restraint and safety belt check. Unload/Load was under 1 Minute, and the crew wasn't rushing. Pretty sure the same set up at Lagoon could be done in 45 seconds or less. Gerstlauer does build the higher capacity Sky Roller, like Sky Hawk at Canada's Wonderland.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Thank you for the info. I think that would be a really fun addition to the park but I'd like a giant Frisbee first. I'm surprised Lagoon hasn't added one already.
(10-15-2018, 08:12 PM)crooks.mark Wrote: Thank you for the info. I think that would be a really fun addition to the park but I'd like a giant Frisbee first. I'm surprised Lagoon hasn't added one already.
Lagoon would get a HUSS Giant Frisbee before Evermore would. Besides, "normal" rides aren't enough for Evermore. Even Walt wasn't that naive, not even close.

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(10-15-2018, 09:36 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Lagoon would get a HUSS Giant Frisbee before Evermore would. Besides, "normal" rides aren't enough for Evermore. Even Walt wasn't that naive, not even close.

Hey sorry I should have clarified myself. I was talking about having either ride at Lagoon not Evermore. I don't see Evermore getting conventional rides of any sort if at all.
(10-15-2018, 09:47 PM)crooks.mark Wrote: Hey sorry I should have clarified myself. I was talking about having either ride at Lagoon not Evermore. I don't see Evermore getting conventional rides of any sort if at all.
lol, I don't see a single reason for you to apologise. Not even close my friend. Wink

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Here's an article that appeared in The Daily Herald yesterday (Oct. 19th, 2018) titled "6 tips for enjoying the magic of Evermore Park in Pleasant Grove":

https://www.heraldextra.com/entertainmen...8f2.html#6

Here's another article, published the same day in the Herald, titled "Dusk brings Celtic curse to Evermore Park’s World of LORE":

https://www.heraldextra.com/entertainmen...186f1.html
Here's another article about evermore, it mentions the parks train and a new castle like structure that is currently under construction.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/her...story.html

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
(11-09-2018, 02:24 PM)CoastersN'Stuff Wrote: Here's another article about evermore, it mentions the parks train and a new castle like structure that is currently under construction.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/her...story.html

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

I know it's unlikely, but maybe we could see the castle act as the station for a roller coaster?
(11-09-2018, 03:37 PM)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: I know it's unlikely, but maybe we could see the castle act as the station for a roller coaster?
Evermore won't have a roller coaster or traditional rides, unless something drastically changes in the culture they have created.

(11-09-2018, 05:18 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Evermore won't have a roller coaster or traditional rides, unless something drastically changes in the culture they have  created.

While I do understand that would ruin the atmosphere, rides would be a fun change, and many parks have managed to keep the theme going along with rides.

And then, if they added rides, competition would arise between them and lagoon.
I miss classic, original  funnel cakes.
(11-09-2018, 05:36 PM)Lagoon Lover Wrote: While I do understand that would ruin the atmosphere, rides would be a fun change, and many parks have managed to keep the theme going along with rides.

And then, if they added rides, competition would arise between them and lagoon.
Read anything about Evermore. Their whole deal is human interaction and not rides and roller coasters.