Blocked by Lagoon on Instagram?
(07-10-2019, 12:38 AM)Willenator Wrote: I would have had a good laugh at the comment.

I agree. Have a good laugh about it. Lagoon has been doing better at its social media usage. I don't think you should have been banned for it, I feel that's a little immature for Lagoon to do but eh in the grand scheme of things its pointless to worry about.
[Image: a2a765f7757b7b989a73bfe9ca7b5196.png]

The Lost History of Saltair -- Coasters Connected -- No Limits
See, if you just would have captioned "When Cannibal is closed due to technical issues related to the safety and control system" on the fun Coke sponsored Instagram caption contest there would have been no need to ban you. You as a park guest certainly should have known better than to use the word 'malfunction'.

Also, glass bottles are not allowed on the park.

LMFAO

Maybe you should make a new video... "Why Lagoon BANNED Me from their Instagram". One of these days the people who have no concept of fun that feel they need to censor the speech of amusement park guests are finally going to learn about the Streisand effect.

I'm still being accused of 'attacking' a member of Lagoon management because I said they "Made the worst possible PR move" and I also said that Lagoon gives "vague bull$#!+ answers" in the same paragraph... So I'm guessing if you do make that video you will probably be labeled a terrorist.
Twirling Ribbons 
(07-10-2019, 06:24 AM)linearinduction Wrote: First of all, using "Malfunction" is probably what got you banned, as Cannibal has never malfunctioned. Technical Issues, yes, as that Safety and Control System is probably the most complex system on any ride anywhere. Again, there are no flaws or anything wrong with Cannibal.

There are no problems until people act like a dick and personally attack other users and the owners/management of Lagoon. This site is called Lagoon Fans, after all.

Cannibal doesn't need fixing and it has no flaws.

It probably got deleted because someone was being a dick and disrespectful.

It's not dumb when someone is saying your ride malfunctions.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

(07-10-2019, 11:11 AM)jetstar2 Wrote: See, if you just would have captioned "When Cannibal is closed due to technical issues related to the safety and control system" on the fun Coke sponsored Instagram caption contest there would have been no need to ban you. You as a park guest certainly should have known better than to use the word 'malfunction'.

Also, glass bottles are not allowed on the park.

LMFAO

Maybe you should make a new video... "Why Lagoon BANNED Me from their Instagram". One of these days the people who have no concept of fun that feel they need to censor the speech of amusement park guests are finally going to learn about the Streisand effect.

I'm still being accused of 'attacking' a member of Lagoon management because I said they "Made the worst possible PR move" and I also said that Lagoon gives "vague bull$#!+ answers" in the same paragraph... So I'm guessing if you do make that video you will probably be labeled a terrorist.
What's you're issue? It seems like all you do is complain about things and the management of the park. And then on the website all you do is complain about other users of the website. 

If this all makes you so angry. why do you get on the website and why do you go to the park?
If this makes you mad. Do something thats going to make you happy

All so if you think you can run a park better. Open up a park and do it!
Tuck, Roll, and Aim for the grass!
(07-10-2019, 06:24 AM)linearinduction Wrote: First of all, using "Malfunction" is probably what got you banned, as Cannibal has never malfunctioned. Technical Issues, yes, as that Safety and Control System is probably the most complex system on any ride anywhere. Again, there are no flaws or anything wrong with Cannibal.

There are no problems until people act like a dick and personally attack other users and the owners/management of Lagoon. This site is called Lagoon Fans, after all.

Cannibal doesn't need fixing and it has no flaws.

It probably got deleted because someone was being a dick and disrespectful.

It's not dumb when someone is saying your ride malfunctions.

whoa sid calm down we know you love to correct people, but, when you correct people in this way it makes you seem like a total jerk. if you would have kindly corrected them without calling names, they would have likely thanked you and moved on. but it seems like you are unable to be kind when online. i really think that it’s time that you start being less rude on here.
(07-10-2019, 03:39 PM)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: whoa sid calm down we know you love to correct people, but, when you correct people in this way it makes you seem like a total jerk. if you would have kindly corrected them without calling names, they would have likely thanked you and moved on. but it seems like you are unable to be kind when online. i really think that it’s time that you start being less rude on here.

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(07-10-2019, 03:39 PM)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: whoa sid calm down we know you love to correct people, but, when you correct people in this way it makes you seem like a total jerk. if you would have kindly corrected them without calling names, they would have likely thanked you and moved on. but it seems like you are unable to be kind when online. i really think that it’s time that you start being less rude on here.
Sid not the one being rude here. Wink
This thread is hilarious.
[Image: a2a765f7757b7b989a73bfe9ca7b5196.png]

The Lost History of Saltair -- Coasters Connected -- No Limits
(07-10-2019, 04:10 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: This thread is hilarious.
It will turn ugly here in a minute don't worry
(07-10-2019, 04:15 PM)CPrider Wrote: It will turn ugly here in a minute don't worry
If you want ugly, I can show you ugly....all these inbred crotch gobblins at the Alton Towers Resort! lol

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Wink 
(07-10-2019, 04:10 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: This thread is hilarious.

Agreed. I'm sure enjoying it. Happy
Twirling Ribbons