Las Vegas pictures
Ok so I put all my pictures onto the photo gallery. Check it out!

http://www.lagoonisfun.com/gallery/thumb...p?album=71
Nice! I love riding Desperado. Tongue

I'm getting an all-you-can-ride pass for Buffalo Bill's later in the Summer.

^ Kyle, I could save you the trip and chedda by beating you up for free! Laugh j/k
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
^

No.

^ Are you sure Kyle? It will be cheaper and I won't hurt you as bad as Desperado will. Laugh
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
^ Totally agreed! Laugh
I don't know, Sid, I just don't think you could beat someone up...

let alone have the cold

I could defend myself if I needed to, but I wouldn't beat someone up unless prevoked. Wink

I was hoping to see pics of the New Trains on Manhattan Express.............er.........Roller Coaster at New York New York. Laugh
Been on that thing too. Tongue

Didn't know they were getting new trains...

linearinduction Wrote: I was hoping to see pics of the New Trains on Manhattan Express.............er.........Roller Coaster at New York New York. Laugh

I might have one let me check.

[attachment deleted by admin]