Monster Classics & Other Frightmares Shows
How long has Monster Classics been a part of Frightmares? Does anyone know or remember?

I got to thinking about it today and in my brain I seem to recall it being a part of Frightmares for as long as I can remember. I know the show disappeared for the 2005 and 2006 Frightmare's season and returned last year. When I think back to the years I worked in the houses in the late '90s I recall them performing at the '57 Chevy which would get placed just east of the Opera House kind of where the entrance to the Bat now sits. Did this show originate when Frightmares started in '95 or did it appear later?

And while I'm thinking about it ... Vampire Awakening replaced the Wailin' Witches show. Which show performed in the Carousel Theater before Wailin' Witches?

And one last entertainment question. Has Hackenslash been a part of Frightmares since the beginning as well?

Thanks for any help on this! I'm working on putting in some history parts of Frightmares in the new Frightmares section and can remember this information for the life of me. Happy
Umm, I thought I answered these questions in the Admin Forum. Wink Laugh The '57 Chevy was used for the 50's Shows in 1998 (Pep Rallies) & 1999 (Hot Rods) and repainted to the current "Monster Chevy" scheme in the 2000s. Prior to that the "Maze Stage" wasn't a Stage at All. Wink
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon ParkĀ 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
linearinduction Wrote: Umm, I thought I answered these questions in the Admin Forum. Wink Laugh The '57 Chevy was used for the 50's Shows in 1998 (Pep Rallies) & 1999 (Hot Rods) and repainted to the current "Monster Chevy" scheme in the 2000s. Prior to that the "Maze Stage" wasn't a Stage at All. Wink

LOL. Yes you did! I just went over and looked and there is this nice post with plenty of information answering most of my questions. In fact there is this post made by me right after your post that thanks you for the info. Happy Apparently my brain has the retention span of a rodent. If you were to put me in a maze against a rat and the goal was to get to some cheese I think the rat would win. I would keep running into the same corner.
as for carosel stage there was Fab Frankies then Witching Hour. Then Fab frankies again for 3 or 2 years

Coaster Count: 73
Favorite Wooden: The Beast
Favorite Steel: Maverick
Murychic Wrote: as for carosel stage there was Fab Frankies then Witching Hour. Then Fab frankies again for 3 or 2 years
You are thinking of "The Frankie Bunch" Sister Dear. Wink
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon ParkĀ 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
ya thats what a meant

Coaster Count: 73
Favorite Wooden: The Beast
Favorite Steel: Maverick