Lagoon Bounceback Question
Thursday the 31st, sorry for the confusion. Smile
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon ParkĀ 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Sid's Fallback info is wrong.

You can use Bounceback #2 to Fallback near the beginning of August (I can't remember exactly when that is). Or you can Fallback on the weekend of September 27 and 28th.

BUT! The price is not $8.00 plus tax to Fallback. If you don't make it to Bounceback, you have to pay $17.00 plus tax for Fallback.
"Life is a rollercoaster. Try to eat a light lunch."

--David A. Schmaltz
^ I Stand Corrected! Laugh Thanks for the Correct Info Tilt. Smile
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon ParkĀ 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Just trying to contribute.
"Life is a rollercoaster. Try to eat a light lunch."

--David A. Schmaltz
Just trying to find out what the bounce back dates will be this year at Lagoon and what my price would be for 4 people (2 adults, 2 kids)
(04-26-2018, 03:21 AM)Kaisey90 Wrote: Just trying to find out what the bounce back dates will be this year at Lagoon and what my price would be for 4 people (2 adults, 2 kids)

I haven't seen any info yet.
Do we have any info on bounce back dates or prices yet?
It's still going to be too early.... I bet we wont see/hear anything until June