Lagoon's 2009 Live Entertainment
FS Wrote: We should take bets on what songs will be in the set list.
The "American Jukebox" Song from BGE? Laugh I'm hoping it will be a rehash of the 50's Shows from 1997, 1998, 1999, 2005, etc. Perhaps it will even include a Rehash of Rock U2 The Top" songs? Laugh
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
I'm wondering if Lagoon is contemplating an overhaul of the Music USA Theater.
I can see why they might want to expand the stage and back stage. They have lots more room now that the Speedway is gone too. I just hope they don't put a roof over it. I like the outdoor atmosphere.
From what I've heard, Lagoon spent $40,000 on the Back Stage Area of Music USA for 2008. I've been told they gutted it, rebuilt it, rewired it, etc. I hope it is just being shuttered for this season due to Budget Cuts or for a rebuild and not be removed. FS, I also love the "Outdoor Amphitheater" atmosphere that Music USA has.
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
I would love to see lagoon do what they wanted to do years ago and make Music USA theater a large outdoor theater that they could hold concerts in; I know that Farmington residents would have a fit the first time a real concert was held there, but it still would be cool.
A man would rather have a good scare over good advice.
[Image: mba-badge-purple.jpg]

Laugh
[quote author=Midiori link=topic=3836.msg33568#msg33568 date=1242625950]
Laugh
I just heard that Music USA is "Prime Real Estate" and they can't find anything to replace it with.
linearinduction Wrote: The only thing I have noticed was the removal of "String Lights" and the addition of "Lamps" over the Seats.

They also took down the rock sign at the entrance
The sign is probably gone while they update the showtimes. I wouldn't worry much. It's been thru bigger changes over the years and RU2T has survived.