Live Entertainment now playing at Lagoon
This past weekend Lagoon opened the 2009 entertainment season with a brand new edition of Rock U2 the Top.

Here is the opening number from the 6:30 PM show on Saturday Night. I have included the pre-opening music because I think it adds a lot of excitement and anticipation to the show. (If you want to skip the intro music the show starts around the 1:25 mark.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-Meqq56_Cc
props to emily! she has made some great improvements over last year! way to go!
daddyp Wrote: props to emily! she has made some great improvements over last year! way to go!
Emily has been Great EVERY year since she was first in Rock U2 The Top in 2004. Wink All Rock U2 The Top alumni have been outstanding so far this year, yet again. Danja is awesome and Jefferson is a good new addition too. I'm sure the show will improve greatly over the next month, as that's usually what happens, however, I believe it's already pretty outstanding. Smile
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon ParkĀ 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island