2010 Lagoon Live Entertainment Rumor
So I heard from a very reliable source that next year they may bringing back the pioneer village show! What do you guys think about it? Yes? No? What kinds of things would you like to see happen? I wanna hear it all! :-)
They mentioned new entertainment in the email I received a few days ago, so I think it's a definite possibility.

Where exactly would it be shown though?
Member of Lagoon Games Department 2010-2011
^ They Might be moving the Game Time Stage to the South End of Main Street? I was told last year that the Stage was Purchased with the Intent of it being used in Pioneer Village for a new "Cowboy Show." We also discussed this in the Lagoon's 2009 Live Entertainment Topic. Smile
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
I have been hoping that they would restart the cowboy show for a while.
So Like I said before I'm not sure they are bringing it back. I might have over exaggerated the very reliable source, they are just a person I heard it from but I still wanna know what everyone thinks! I think it would be cool, I don't ever remember seeing the show when I was a child but I think it would be cool! :-)
As far as bringing back the Village show, I haven't seen a good show since Mark and Christy. Unless it can be done right, I hope they don't so it.......
Who are Mark and Christy?
[quote author=tannersnow1005 link=topic=4355.msg35768#msg35768 date=1257576472]
Who are Mark and Christy?
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Thanks for letting us know about Mark and Christy. I forgot not everyone knows that.........
linearinduction Wrote: Many people may not know this, but after Ron Van Woerden (The Carousel Spiel Voice)...

Interesting. I wasn't aware that he was the voice of that. Thanks.