2010 Lagoon Live Entertainment Rumor
Agreed Music USA theater needs to re-open, with Lagoon working on the park and shows it would sounds realistic.
LagoonGoon Wrote: Agreed Music USA theater needs to re-open, with Lagoon working on the park and shows it would sounds realistic.
What I would LOVE to see this year.
New Night Show in Music USA
New PV Show
New Day Show in Carousel Theater
and of course, the Return of Rock U2 The Top for it's 12th Year. Smile
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
All of that plus, the return of the All Star Band.
LagoonGoon Wrote: All of that plus, the return of the All Star Band.
Ya, and one that isn't made up of Children like the band in 2005. Tongue
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
I know it sounds lame but the return of the kiddie Land flowers, my little bro loved them and Lagoon needs some sort of a mascot (for kids).
LagoonGoon Wrote: I know it sounds lame but the return of the kiddie Land flowers, my little bro loved them and Lagoon needs some sort of a mascot (for kids).
They Has Several Costumed Characters that Roamed the Park Before you were Born! Laugh There was a Penguin, a Polar Bear, Something Else, and Puff the little Fire Dragon. I believe we have discussed this before.

EDIT -
Found this Topic in the Archive Section:
Entertainers
/\ If I can recall when we discussed this before, there was a Rocket man too.
Member of Lagoon Games Department 2010-2011
Rubber Wrote: /\ If I can recall when we discussed this before, there was a Rocket man too.
I found the Archived Topic and Linked to it, but Thank You my Back Seat Mod! Tongue I wonder if people really think I dislike you or something. Laugh
I think the flowers, fit kiddie land very well.
LagoonGoon Wrote: I think the flowers, fit kiddie land very well.
The Flowers were only for the 2004 TV Commercials. Wink