2010 Lagoon Live Entertainment Rumor
Yes but the theme of the kiddie land is garden and they would be great!
LagoonGoon Wrote: Yes but the theme of the kiddie land is garden and they would be great!
I don't even think Lagoon ever owned those Costumes, as they were most likely owned by the Production Company. Wink
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Well there was a show, and that is no reason to say Lagoon couldn't just make new ones.

But moving on...another thing I would like to see is the return of fireworks.
linearinduction Wrote: I don't even think Lagoon ever owned those Costumes, as they were most likely owned by the Production Company. Wink
I Take that Back! At least ONE of them was used in "Elliot's Big Adventure" at Carousel Theater in 2004! The Kiddie Show SO BAD the Kiddies and Parents BOTH led the Mass Exodus! Laugh

I would imagine it is very probable Lagoon Still has that One Flower Costume if not the Others. I do think that NEW Animal Characters, like they had when I was younger would suffice and fill the Void! Something about a Costumed Character just brings the kid out in Everyone! When a friend and I went to Silverwood in 2004, I about wiped out a couple kids to get to Garfield and Odie! Laugh

LagoonGoon Wrote: Well there was a show, and that is no reason to say Lagoon couldn't just make new ones.

But moving on...another thing I would like to see is the return of fireworks.
I believe bringing back the Independence and Pioneer Day Fireworks would be GREAT!

I do want to clarify one thing about the Flowers in the Pots...I thought they were the BEST and most Unique Commercials Lagoon had done in a LONG Time! Sure they were kinda stupid, but they each had a personality and charm. Much better and Much Less Annoying than the "GO LAGOON" ads! In fact, the "GO LAGOON" Ads were in my mind a Failed Attempt at the "Cedar Point HOLD ON!" Commercials in 2001.

This Cedar Point Commercial STILL Gives me Chills!
Cedar Point Commercial (2001)

[Admin Note:]
Congrats to Sid for another great Cedar Point tie in to a Lagoon discussion.
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Not to get off topic to much I think lagoon should run the wicked adds again they were great!
LagoonGoon Wrote: Not to get off topic to much I think lagoon should run the wicked adds again they were great!
I wouldn't be surprised if they don't just run last years commercials again. Wink
linearinduction Wrote: I wouldn't be surprised if they don't just run last years commercials again. Wink

Another summer of Sonnet?

No.
Jordan Wrote: Another summer of Sonnet?

No.
Oh Jordan......"You're So Good To Me......." Laugh >Happy
In October of 2009 there were photographers shooting screamer, fire dragon, sky ride, spider, cliff, mouse, and wicked they looked professional they had an area coned off while they took there photos.
LagoonGoon Wrote: In October of 2009 there were photographers shooting screamer, fire dragon, sky ride, spider, cliff, mouse, and wicked they looked professional they had an area coned off while they took there photos.
Ya, I remember them. I do really hope they do something new this year. Smile