The Hypnotism
What is the hypnotism about, anyway? It sounds and looks pretty kool, but i just want to know what it is about!
Thanx! Wink
If it's the same guy as last year, (and I heard it is) it's a hypnotist that uses some of his own people to put on a show. When I watched it last year It seemed fake, then someone told me that they heard people in a ride line talking about how all they have to do is do one show a night so that it looks real.
A man would rather have a good scare over good advice.
[Image: mba-badge-purple.jpg]

Oh. That sounds pretty cool, actually, well that's just me. Happy
I just went to the show, and got pulled up. I'm not trying to discourage you from going or trying to be picked but I got sent down. It was one of the most humilating moments of my life. I tried too hard I believed. I think that everyone should try it because I belive it is something that you have to expirience first hand. I felt so humilated and depressed. But Honestly, I'm so glad I did it. It felt good but I just couldnt get my eyes to stay shut. He called me nusence (did I spell that right) It is very entertaining though, I really like eet, just remember to relax and let your eyes close...
For some reason I cant be hypnoitzed....
Ive been to many hypnotist's but it just doesnt work....