2010 Lagoon Live Entertainment Thread
Exclamation 
Does any of you know when the shows start?
So that's what that does!

www.news-with-conor.com
it is different every year. Wink
I'm positive we have dates for the shows this year, or at the very least I've heard them from someone. I just can't seem to remember them at the moment.

Talk to Kayla. Tongue
(03-07-2010, 10:37 PM)JordanM Wrote: I'm positive we have dates for the shows this year, or at the very least I've heard them from someone. I just can't seem to remember them at the moment.

Talk to Kayla. Tongue
My Psychic Powers tell me Rock will open Memorial Day Weekend and the Day Show the Weekend After. Wink
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon ParkĀ 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
According to the audition form they will not be doing Rock U2 the Top this year instead it will be something like.... pop through the decades... I think, don't quote me on that, and then the Broadway show. Just 2 this year!
Well sounds like Lagoon hired new entertainment directors, (email that Ducky sent to Dave Freed) that are comming in to change everything. I am both concered and excited to see what is in store for this season.

I will also put money, on that the new entertainment directors are behind the Carousel Theater disaster!
(03-27-2010, 07:01 PM)tannersnow1005 Wrote: According to the audition form they will not be doing Rock U2 the Top this year instead it will be something like.... pop through the decades... I think, don't quote me on that, and then the Broadway show. Just 2 this year!

From what I have been told, Rock is staying, but will be a slightly different format this year. Wink
I liked the 80's thing they did a couple years ago.
If Rock U2 The Top is gone, i don't know what I'll do.
Fer sure bomb.
(03-07-2010, 10:37 PM)JordanM Wrote: I'm positive we have dates for the shows this year, or at the very least I've heard them from someone. I just can't seem to remember them at the moment.

Talk to Kayla. Tongue

Hey does everybody know who Kayla is? Didnt think so hahaha. I only know who some of the people are and what show they are in. I need to talk to my source to get more info

Coaster Count: 73
Favorite Wooden: The Beast
Favorite Steel: Maverick
(03-29-2010, 02:51 PM)Murychic Wrote:

Talk to Kayla. Tongue

Hey does everybody know who Kayla is? Didnt think so hahaha. I only know who some of the people are and what show they are in. I need to talk to my source to get more info

Oh we definitely know who you are, you are the goofy giggler at ROCK!
President, LIF Missouri Chapter, lolHappy