Broadway Corner 2010
Music 
Broadway Corner is now playing in the Carousel Theatre at Lagoon. This topic is the place to discuss what you thought of the show and share any videos or pictures you have taken of the performance.

Broadway Corner performs Tuesday through Sunday and show times at 1:30, 3:00, and 4:30pm. Dates of performance range from June 5 – September 5, 2010.

If you wish to discuss The Great American Jukebox, please check out that topic by clicking here.
I really enjoyed the show! There is alot of talent vocally.
I am going to check out the show tomorow.
(06-14-2010, 07:12 PM)brdwybound Wrote: I really enjoyed the show! There is alot of talent vocally.

Glad you enjoyed the show! Can you provide us with a little more detail on why you liked it? Any songs you enjoyed specifically?

(06-14-2010, 08:20 PM)Hackenslash Wrote: I am going to check out the show tomorow.

Me too!
I just saw this show and all I can say is, its AWESOME! It was very entertaining and fun, the whole family enjoyed it. My kids really thought the guy hiding under the serving platter was funny. There are some very talented people in this show; I was especially impressed with the girl that sang "dont rain on my parade" (I think her name is Angela?). She is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!
(06-20-2010, 01:08 PM)SweetBandit Wrote: My kids really thought the guy hiding under the serving platter was funny.
Always good to know Lagoon Live E is again Rehashing and Recycling old Bits and Songs. Rolleyes Lagoon...It's what GREEN is? Laugh
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(06-23-2010, 07:15 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Always good to know Lagoon Live E is again Rehashing and Recycling old Bits and Songs. Rolleyes Lagoon...It's what GREEN is? Laugh

Yes, and those who have not seen it before will find it amusing.
(06-24-2010, 01:12 AM)Velcro Wrote:
(06-23-2010, 07:15 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Always good to know Lagoon Live E is again Rehashing and Recycling old Bits and Songs. Rolleyes Lagoon...It's what GREEN is? Laugh

Yes, and those who have not seen it before will find it amusing.
It was one of the better comedic things they have done and that song leaves so many options for fun. Wink
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
I love this show i have seen it at least 20 times my favorite prefromer is Bj he is awesome
Photo 
I've uploaded photos for this show to the Photo Gallery. Click here to check them out!

[Image: normal_DSCF2486-1000.jpg]

If anyone else has photos of this performance, I would love to see them. You can upload them to the photo gallery or some other online location and then paste a link. Videos are also welcome. Upload them to YouTube and then post a link for us if you have any! The Broadway Corner 2010 album does accept photo uploads from all Lagoon Is Fun users.

By the way, does anyone happen to know all the songs that they sing during the performance? I would love to get a list of songs, but I do not know them very well.