2010 Carousel Theatre Construction
Photo 
I promised these photos a while ago, but here they are. This is my complete photo documentation of the reconstruction of the New Stage in the Carousel Theatre.

[Image: DSC07787.jpg]

[Image: DSC07785.jpg]

[Image: DSC07784.jpg]

[Image: DSC07693.jpg]

[Image: DSC07692.jpg]

[Image: DSC07691.jpg]

[Image: DSC07690.jpg]

[Image: DSC07908.jpg]

[Image: DSC07907.jpg]

[Image: DSC07906.jpg]
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Thanks for sharing these. Looks...interesting. I can see what you meant about it looking empty. It's quite a bit different than what we've been used to for the past 10+ years.
It's like one of those modern art things where you aren't quite sure what you are looking at, but you know that someone told you it was art so it must be meaningful to someone! It reminds me of the type of stage a magician or a hypnotist might use. Happy It is very ... plain. Yes, I'll stick with plain.

Thanks for the photos Sid. Now, we just need to get someone to take some pictures during a performance. Which makes me wonder if the white areas of the stage get lit up with color.
(06-11-2010, 02:11 PM)Velcro Wrote: It's like one of those modern art things where you aren't quite sure what you are looking at, but you know that someone told you it was art so it must be meaningful to someone! It reminds me of the type of stage a magician or a hypnotist might use. Happy It is very ... plain. Yes, I'll stick with plain.

Thanks for the photos Sid. Now, we just need to get someone to take some pictures during a performance. Which makes me wonder if the white areas of the stage get lit up with color.
Yes, Very Plain and Uninteresting, like I said in the Great American Jukebox Thread. Laugh All but 3 Panels have a Bluish/Purplish Hue to them and the one White one on the Upper Level is just LAME! Also, Yes they are back-lit with LED Light Strips and it looks much better that way. Smile
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
It looks like an Office Building Musical or something like that. Confused
(06-13-2010, 12:57 PM)Invisible Ink Wrote: It looks like an Office Building Musical or something like that. Confused
Agreed, it looks like something for "The Office Musical!" Laugh
(06-13-2010, 08:23 PM)linearinduction Wrote:
(06-13-2010, 12:57 PM)Invisible Ink Wrote: It looks like an Office Building Musical or something like that. Confused
Agreed, it looks like something for "The Office Musical!" Laugh

Or the Unknown Opera; "Where have all the staplers gone?"