L'ORAGE 2010
(07-10-2010, 01:05 AM)Slick Wrote: i wanna see the video!!!!! did u go with sid?
Jardon and I aren't exactly attached at the Hip You Know! Laugh
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
You arent???? i swore u two were!!!! lol.....he is like your mini-me
For those of you that won't be able to get to the park to see this. Filmed by roller_coaster_lover. Warning: Video is over 40 minutes long. Happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dylGx875jB0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dylGx875jB0
Wow. That's the Davis Pavilion?
I know, it's amazing the transformation. I would be curious to learn how much of the transformation was Lagoon's doing and how much was the work of the Cirque Innosta crew. I'm speaking mainly of the way the stage. lighting, sound, and seating was all setup. Obviously Cirque Innosta setup the look of the stage and the props. I had a hard time believing I was looking at the Davis Pavilion stage during the performance because it looked so nice. Was something placed over the stage or did Lagoon do some work on it? Inquiring minds want to know!

Honestly, if Lagoon had a big hand in the setup of the stage, I think they should seriously consider performances here every summer. It does not have to be Cirque Innosta every (although they were very good), but I would love to see some fun performances put on by other groups.
We went back for a second time and it was just as good! We even plan on going back to see it for a third and final time next week before heading off to Orlando!

Man this show is good, especially for Lagoon.
It's probably a good crowd eater too, especially with the Lagoon Music Theatre being closed. I wonder what the seating capacity is with this setup.
(07-14-2010, 12:33 PM)Brad-n Wrote: It's probably a good crowd eater too, especially with the Lagoon Music Theatre being closed. I wonder what the seating capacity is with this setup.

when i saw it i asked how many people it holds and they told me like 400 peeps
(07-14-2010, 12:54 PM)Slick Wrote:
(07-14-2010, 12:33 PM)Brad-n Wrote: It's probably a good crowd eater too, especially with the Lagoon Music Theatre being closed. I wonder what the seating capacity is with this setup.

when i saw it i asked how many people it holds and they told me like 400 peeps
I believe that is a little low. I would Guesstimate that the Number would be more like 600 at Capacity. If Top Thrill Dragster's Bleachers can hold 800, L'ORAGE's can hold 600. Wink
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
I believe u are lil wrong SID!! Tongue the enterntainment people told me it only holds 400 people so there!