Small Winter Visit
This past weekend my wife and I traveled to Utah. So we decided to make a little side trip over to Lagoon and walk the Lagoon trail. I still love walking past the area near Pioneer Village where Lagoon has thrown a lot of old stuff that they no longer use. I was looking at one of the old Water Wars tower and the old lemonade stand that used to be in Pioneer Village. I think I took some photos of this stuff, but I will have to post it in the photos section of lagoonisfun.com so that you can see.

Anyone else enjoy walking around Lagoon during the winter? I find it a little entertaining to look at things shut down.
Me and my wife walk the trail every week as long as the weather isn't to bad. We take our dog, she loves it.
One of my life time goals is to visit every amusement park world wide (or atleast nation wide) and ride every roller coaster.
I had to laugh when I looked at this post today.
When I lived in Farmington I used to rollerblade the trail atleast 5 times a week, except if there was snow on the ground.
Where are the first and last two pictures taken and what exactly is it?
The pictures are of the south boneyard behind PV... I don't recognize any of the stuff though
The first picture is of one of the old Bounceback Validation booths that used to sit at North and South Skyride.