Random Crap Posts
Bug 
This Thread is a Place for Mods to Move Posts from Other Threads that are off Subject or "Crap," which doesn't warrant creating a new thread. We use "Crap" tongue in cheek, so please don't take offense. Smile
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon ParkĀ 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
LOL. I think this will have 30 or 40 pages soon. Tongue
/\ More like 3,643 pages once I finish dumping the entire forum here in this one topic. >:]

(There is no way to do the devil smilie it just comes out as >Smile, just thought I would let you know...)
Member of Lagoon Games Department 2010-2011
^ Hey now, not all the posts are random crap. Just 95% of them are.
/\ Fine, I'll settle for 3,640 pages. But the other 5% of posts get their own thread too. Laugh
Here's one that I was trying too say to UtahDude:

260 posts in like 3 months? Wow, you like to talk. I go to the bathroom and then come back and there you are!

That was pretty random. Doh
Lagoon is ruled by lunchtimespacedragons of farming utahn's from the late 1800's.
/\ That's nothing. According to Sid's profile, he's made 4,661 posts since he "joined" in January of this year. Laugh

(Are you happy Will? This thread has enabled me to fulfill that request you made that one time)
(03-02-2010, 10:44 PM)Rubber Ducky Wrote: /\ That's nothing. According to Sid's profile, he's made 4,661 posts since he "joined" in January of this year. Laugh

(Are you happy Will? This thread has enabled me to fulfill that request you made that one time)
I Second That Motion! Laugh
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon ParkĀ 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(03-02-2010, 10:44 PM)Rubber Ducky Wrote: (Are you happy Will? This thread has enabled me to fulfill that request you made that one time)

Yes, I can die happy now. [Image: deadsmiley.jpg]
(03-02-2010, 10:41 PM)MetalliX Wrote: Here's one that I was trying too say to UtahDude:

260 posts in like 3 months? Wow, you like to talk. I go to the bathroom and then come back and there you are!

That was pretty random. Doh

And you 574 in since 2008? I bet you a :LIFbuck: that I can beat you by april. Remember, I am THE minioforumtalkerunmoderatorn Even kyle can't take THAT title. Yea, and I have been reading since 2007. If you count all my imaginary posts, I have more than sid: beat that.
Another crap post: I will be helping ducky by making my own!!!!! Doh