Old Fascination Game
Got this question on Facebook today, and I don't know the answer.

Quote:Does anyone know why "Fascination" shut down?

Curious if anyone does know the answer. I never played the game myself.
How dare you not know everything sir, I am shocked, I am just beside myself in dismay. Happy
You must have me confused with Sid.

Posted using Tapatalk.
I heard it was too hard to get parts for it. I really miss that game.
Twirling Ribbons 
(06-28-2015, 02:29 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: I heard it was too hard to get parts for it. I really miss that game.
It was a nightmare to maintain. I believe a parlor owner has been Manufacturing parts since the 90s.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
I don't remember this.. Can someone explain the game?

Sent from my D6616 using Tapatalk
(06-28-2015, 10:24 PM)cad000 Wrote: I don't remember this.. Can someone explain the game?

https://youtu.be/Elk99KHwiAs

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
(06-28-2015, 10:24 PM)cad000 Wrote: I don't remember this.. Can someone explain the game?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Elk99KHwiAs

Edit: lol, exact same post at the exact same time.
Twirling Ribbons 
This was the only game I loved at the park. They have those similar games where you roll the ball and it moves your character the amount of spaces you land in. Except with Fascination you could light up the yellow or orange row and win more tickets. If you can design and build Cannibal then you think they could build their own New Fascination.
(06-28-2015, 10:27 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Elk99KHwiAs

Edit: lol, exact same post at the exact same time.
Great Minds Think Alike. Wink