Dracula's Castle Reimagined in 2̶0̶1̶8̶ 2020?
The facade is not attached to the patio gardens very well and after all this time it's separating from the building. It's attached to the downward slope of the rounded roof, and a secondary bit of roof was kind of wedged in there to redirect the water. The thing would have been more stable if it sat on the edge of a flat roof. Something major needs to be done to it to make it last into the future. Unfortunately it probably needs to be replaced.

The ride exit has safety issues. People have fallen while getting out of the vehicle there and sued. There's a slope as soon as you step out of the car. The car being so low doesn't help. A stopped car getting hit from behind by another car also doesn't help. It's also one reason the final door is gone.

Lagoon isn't going to put a bunch of money into re-imagining it without fixing this stuff. The park may also see the very low seating of the vehicles as a safety issue, and they may also not like the top-closing safety door. I don't know if they'd try to change the cars or not though.
Twirling Ribbons 
Interesting. I have stated multiple times that the vehicles on this need to be replaced/redesigned. The biggest problem with Terroride now is capacity. That would only be worse with a DC overhaul.
I'm ok with them waiting for a while. Especially if they haven't done anything as of yet. I say that the new cement work, sign, and them prettying up the facade a bit could hold itself for a couple of seasons until further notice.

If only we could see something new for next year. The Beirgarten is great and wouldn't mind seeing an addition like that again for next year, or a new flat ride. Besides the kiddie rides, they haven't added one for quite some time now.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
(11-18-2019, 10:21 PM)RCF Wrote: I'm ok with them waiting for a while. Especially if they haven't done anything as of yet. I say that the new cement work, sign, and them prettying up the facade a bit could hold itself for a couple of seasons until further notice.

If only we could see something new for next year. The Beirgarten is great and wouldn't mind seeing an addition like that again for next year, or a new flat ride. Besides the kiddie rides, they haven't added one for quite some time now.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Id love Drac to get love soon, but if they’re waiting for it’s 50th, that would make sense.

Is a Huss Frisbee everyone’s top potential flat for the park?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(11-18-2019, 10:41 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: Id love Drac to get love soon, but if they’re waiting for it’s 50th, that would make sense.

Is a Huss Frisbee everyone’s top potential flat for the park?

I think it's the most obvious flat missing from their lineup. I don't really think we're going to see much of anything new until Primordial is finished.
(11-18-2019, 11:23 PM)crooks.mark Wrote: I think it's the most obvious flat missing from their lineup. I don't really think we're going to see much of anything new until Primordial is finished.

Seems about right. I’m sure Primordial is going to have a hefty price tag.

(11-18-2019, 11:23 PM)crooks.mark Wrote: I think it's the most obvious flat missing from their lineup. I don't really think we're going to see much of anything new until Primordial is finished.

I agree. That's why I included one in my North Midway Expansion idea in NL.
[Image: 083c0465583737022881b0338e2ca9f2.jpg]

[Image: 0c91985345ee18bfd414117ab88b67d2.jpg]
[Image: a2a765f7757b7b989a73bfe9ca7b5196.png]

The Lost History of Saltair -- Coasters Connected -- No Limits
I love your expansion ideas!