Dracula's Castle Reimagined in 2̶0̶1̶8̶ 2020?
(05-15-2020, 02:19 AM)jetstar2 Wrote: I didn't get a chance to see Dracula's Castle last year, but here it is this year, anybody see anything new?

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1001]
I don't notice anything different.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
(05-15-2020, 11:46 AM)LagoonFan2020 Wrote: I think they only re-did the stairs again.
Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner. There in now a landing, and the steps are not as tall.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(05-15-2020, 02:52 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner. There in now a landing, and the steps are not as tall.

That is true commitment to keeping the park in awesome shape! I can’t think of another park that would pave the same stairs two years in a row!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Disclaimer: I'm not always right, I'm just gonna throw that out there. Smile

Credits: 53
#1-Steel Vengeance or Mille

Parks Visited: Lagoon, Cedar Point, Kings Island, Kennywood, Six Flags Magic Mountain, Knott's Berry Farm, and Pacific Park
I don't think that they redid the stairs again... Unless the Cement was breaking up, but I don't remember anything like that... I think your just not remember what the stairs looked like from last year because it's been so long!
(05-21-2020, 04:04 PM)DeLorean Wrote: I don't think that they redid the stairs again... Unless the Cement was breaking up, but I don't remember anything like that... I think your just not remember what the stairs looked like from last year because it's been so long!
The stairs in front of Dracula's Castle were re done. It's a Fact. lol

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
(05-21-2020, 04:04 PM)DeLorean Wrote: I don't think that they redid the stairs again... Unless the Cement was breaking up, but I don't remember anything like that... I think your just not remember what the stairs looked like from last year because it's been so long!
My friend who worked last season said the stairs were torn up circa nov 1
They probably had some flaw in either their design or their construction. I think linearinduction mentioned that they didn't have a landing halfway up before... maybe a couple of people took a tumble
Twirling Ribbons 
(05-21-2020, 10:39 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: They probably had some flaw in either their design or their construction. I think linearinduction mentioned that they didn't have a landing halfway up before... maybe a couple of people took a tumble
You know what, I just remembered something. You brought up people taking a tumble. My buddies friend took a fall there last season (caused damage to her ankle)
(05-21-2020, 10:39 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: They probably had some flaw in either their design or their construction. I think linearinduction mentioned that they didn't have a landing halfway up before... maybe a couple of people took a tumble
The steps seemed a bit tall to me last year, now, not so much. Also, it looks like A) the wood/form bowed, or B) there is a slight curve on the top step. It looks great, whether intentional or not.