The Lost History of Saltair -A Book and Documentary Project
(08-29-2019, 12:39 PM)linearinduction Wrote: There, I fixed it for you. Wink

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Thanks now it matches my trailer lol. If it was still there it would be 12th tallest wooden coaster in the world.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(08-29-2019, 02:29 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Thanks now it matches my trailer lol. If it was still there it would be 12th tallest wooden coaster in the world.
It's just such an absolute shame it was permitted to get to that point structurally.

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(08-29-2019, 08:04 PM)linearinduction Wrote: It's just such an absolute shame it was permitted to get to that point structurally.

My book will cover the reason for the collapse.

(08-29-2019, 10:42 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: My book will cover the reason for the collapse.
Good, then we can point fingers at those who neglected such a historical treasure. There's unfortunately a tradition, in Utah, to neglect and destroy many historical treasures. It's even more puzzling when the predominant religion, that supposedly values their history, does it to themselves.

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Part of the track on Giant Racer looks all wonky.
Twirling Ribbons 
(08-30-2019, 01:53 AM)jetstar2 Wrote: Part of the track on Giant Racer looks all wonky.
In places it was. It was a rough ride too.

(08-30-2019, 11:32 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: In places it was. It was a rough ride too.

Thanks for the super awesome pic! It is really cool to see but I suspect a ride on it was intolerable.
Twirling Ribbons 
(08-30-2019, 07:49 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: Thanks for the super awesome pic! It is really cool to see but I suspect a ride on it was intolerable.

There is one story of a lady sueing Saltair because her back hurt after riding the Racer claiming the cars were not built correctly.

Just wait until my book is released or if ya run into me at the park I'll show ya. But Ive got tons of pictures that no historical collection has.

EDIT: I even have pictures from inside of the coasters station.