Primordial - Lagoon's next roller coaster
(Yesterday, 07:32 PM)Willenator Wrote: Dang. I was hoping to see it.

I can try and get you a screen recording of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(Yesterday, 07:56 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: I can try and get you a screen recording of it.

Do you have a link to it?
(Yesterday, 09:40 PM)Willenator Wrote: Do you have a link to it?

Here you guys go, this is a portion of the Live Stream from Instagram. It’s worth following the park on Instagram since they do live streams like this quite often.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/159ueG9o...p=drivesdk

(Yesterday, 11:01 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: Here you guys go, this is a portion of the Live Stream from Instagram. It’s worth following the park on Instagram since they do live streams like this quite often.

Really drives me nuts when businesses/organizations only do this kind of stuff exclusively on Instagram, or the "Instagram take-over" things.  Not all of us use the platform, and it kinda sucks that those of us who choose not to use it miss out on stuff like this.  They could've just as easily done this on Facebook or even streaming on YouTube, etc.  Of course, if there's one thing Lagoon has proved over the years related to social media, they could care less about their YouTube channel, so that's not surprising.
(Yesterday, 11:01 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: Here you guys go, this is a portion of the Live Stream from Instagram. It’s worth following the park on Instagram since they do live streams like this quite often.

Thank you for the recording and info!

For those of you who wish to view the whole thing and you use Instagram, you can go to Lagoon's Instagram account and click on their profile pic. I was able to find and view the whole thing doing that.

It is kind of sad to hear that the new coaster won't open in 2021 either, but I guess this means another year of DeLorean's videos, so it's not all bad. Happy
(Today, 12:24 AM)DragonTamer Wrote: Really drives me nuts when businesses/organizations only do this kind of stuff exclusively on Instagram, or the "Instagram take-over" things.  Not all of us use the platform, and it kinda sucks that those of us who choose not to use it miss out on stuff like this.  They could've just as easily done this on Facebook or even streaming on YouTube, etc.  Of course, if there's one thing Lagoon has proved over the years related to social media, they could care less about their YouTube channel, so that's not surprising.
I think that it has less to do things on just one platform as its a situation that they don't know how to stream to multiple sources. I would love to see Julie get a gimble for her live streams and a 2nd device to read the comments vs the same device she is streaming on. Also to get the best quality she should avoid using the cell phones cell service and get wifi in the park for better bandwidth. I still can't figure out why it would take until 2022 for this ride to open though
I know what Primordial is IT"S a James Cameron AVATAR sequel!!! Things change all the time and and I'm not counting 2021 out yet. Also I can't believe Lagoon would tie up this much capital for that long without getting a return. Seriously though that long makes absolutely no sense unless they're trying to drag it out. Universal is building an entire state of the art park from the ground up in the time it will have taken them to build this one ride.
(Today, 01:40 AM)crooks.mark Wrote: I know what Primordial is IT"S a James Cameron AVATAR sequel!!! Things change all the time and and I'm not counting 2021 out yet. Also I can't believe Lagoon would tie up this much capital for that long without getting a return. Seriously though that long makes absolutely no sense unless they're trying to drag it out. Universal is building an entire state of the art park from the ground up in the time it will have taken them to build this one ride.

LOL! I agree. I wouldn't rule out 2021 but we will have to wait to see. Universal has much more resources than Lagoon though. I mean if they are shooting for 2022 maybe its so that the midway up to Primordial will all complete and it will add to the experience.
[Image: a2a765f7757b7b989a73bfe9ca7b5196.png]

The Lost History of Saltair -- Coasters Connected -- No Limits
Lol thanks for the video. I kinda think she just forgot what year it is and is used to just saying it won't be ready. But yeah now I guess it's officially not 2021 so it'll be fun to watch and see if 'official' and 'accurate' line up with each other.
Twirling Ribbons