Lagoon's Webcams
I am familiar with the webcam that faces the fountain on the main midway. But are there any other webcams out there? And if so what website do I need to visit so I can view them?
They do have another one that watches the weather its can see top of mouse and Dragon. But when the fountain one was put in they turned it off. The camera is still there on the sky ride pole by Rocko but they use the fountain one now.
That's too bad they don't use the older one anymore. That would be nice to have two point of views.

Another question regarding webcams - I though there were webcams at Lagoon that were posted on one of the Utah news channels. Do those news channels still have those webcams? Or was that just for last year?
kutv.com has the web cam that points at the founten bu that the only on you can look at.
Hmmmm, maybe I am mistaken and I just don't realize it was the same camera. Frown
Ed2027 Wrote:kutv.com has the web cam that points at the founten bu that the only on you can look at.

That same cam is available through Weatherbug