Would this be something others would have interest in?
I have recently started getting interest in photography. One of my favorite things that I have done on our trips to Disneyland is to photograph the parks. Now, on Facebook I follow a page of a guy who takes photographs around Disneyland and posts them to Facebook. It's really cool since he gets to go a lot to see the pictures he posts. I also belong to a Disney Photography group on Facebook where people post their own pictures they take.
So now, with us making plans to have season passes to Lagoon, it gave me a thought. I do want to catalog my sons experiences since he's never been to Lagoon before, but I also want to photograph the park overall as a way to recapture my own memories and share them with others. I'm even thinking maybe if I can get it ok'd with my wife I could make "photography only" visits to the park where I just go and concentrate on getting the best shots I can. Would there be any interest in following a Facebook page of these images? Or maybe starting a group where people as a group can share the pictures they capture and are proud of? Just an idea I had. Smile
I'd follow it. I love seeing the pictures that people get at the park.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk
(02-05-2018, 05:50 PM)Willenator Wrote: I'd follow it. I love seeing the pictures that people get at the park.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Win
This would be awesome!