Legoon - Mini Lego Model of Lagoon
Here it is. My tiny model of Lagoon in 1954 and a few minor changes for the 1972 layout. I used the Architecture Studio set (21050) which has a lot of different pieces, but not enough for some of the rides. It does reveal some repeating design elements like the curving walls by Roller Coaster and on each side of the Patio Gardens building.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Cool. Good job side by side labeling.  Smile
Nicely done!
Haha. Thanks. Greg, I'll post some more of my labeling work if you'd like.
(02-15-2018, 10:03 PM)Brăden Wrote: Here it is. My tiny model of Lagoon in 1954 and a few minor changes for the 1972 layout. I used the Architecture Studio set (21050) which has a lot of different pieces, but not enough for some of the rides. It does reveal some repeating design elements like the curving walls by Roller Coaster and on each side of the Patio Gardens building.

This brad guy has too much time on his hands.  Lol .  They are kinda cool though
Thanks for sharing! Those are great! Lagoon seriously needs to open a history museum with artifacts, photos, models, and VR versions of any rides removed in the future.
Twirling Ribbons