Lagoon trail
(03-15-2018, 08:40 AM)gregwibert Wrote: Shane, it was built by intergalactic time travelers from the planet Vulcan. They drove DeLoreans and wore yellow radiation suits. "When" it was built doesn't really matter, since they're time travelers.  Tongue

Greg i think u have finally fallen off the deep end....i knew your time was coming.   Charlene needs to take u to old peoples house and have them feed you and other things.....lol
I don't know. Greg's statement adds credibility to the claims about underground alien bases under Lagoon.
(03-15-2018, 10:33 AM)Brăden Wrote: I don't know. Greg's statement adds credibility to the claims about underground alien bases under Lagoon.

Gonna have to have Braden share that room with Greg in the old person place.   They will be good roomies.
I dunno... How do you think that they built Cannibal "in house"
Alien witchcraft is going on here I think!
(03-15-2018, 11:32 AM)DeLorean Wrote: I dunno... How do you think that they built Cannibal "in house"
Alien witchcraft is going on here I think!

Cannibal was built many years after lagoon trail, so probably different workers.
(03-15-2018, 12:37 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: Cannibal was built many years after lagoon trail, so probably different workers.

I'm going to quote myself from a previous post (this thread is getting really strange!):

"When" it was built doesn't really matter, since they're time travelers.  [Image: tongue.gif]

Braden, it'll be great to room together! Deserts Every Night for dinner man!!  Laugh
Yay for dessert, but I'm really confused.
(03-15-2018, 08:30 PM)Brăden Wrote: Yay for dessert, but I'm really confused.

He’s right! Should this be called Lagoon Trail or Desserts?!?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Speaking of desserts I can't wait to have zeppes at the park!
(03-20-2018, 06:51 AM)Spy Hunter Wrote: Speaking of desserts I can't wait to have zeppes at the park!

I had Zeppes last night at the North Ogden location. Yummy vanilla custard with Rootbeer Italian ice...  Shocked

They're open Monday - Thursday until 10pm. Friday and Saturday until 11pm. It was fairly busy for a March Monday.