Parking Pass Activation -- Anybody else have problems?
(03-26-2018, 01:13 PM)DragonTamer Wrote: Thanks for the tip!  I've never had any problem signing up for SP Club or activating my parking pass via Chrome in years past, but Firefox seemed to do the trick this year:  activated right off the hop.  Weird!

And seriously, they need to go get a freaking SSL certificate already.  Asking for personal info over open HTTP these days is borderline reckless, not to mention lazy.

Win

Yep, Agreed!
Glad I found this thread.....I didn't read the voucher so I'd have missed that!

Gesendet von meinem SAMSUNG-SM-G935A mit Tapatalk
Okay, am I missing something? I went to the website and it asked for a barcode and an activation code. I put in all the numbers that I see on the piece of paper but they say they're invalid. What am I doing wrong?

(03-29-2018, 10:07 PM)Maverick Wrote: Okay, am I missing something?  I went to the website and it asked for a barcode and an activation code.   I put in all the numbers that I see on the piece of paper but they say they're invalid.   What am I doing wrong?

You're talking about for a Season Parking Pass, right?  I've never bought one online before, so I'm not sure what comes when you do that.  I think you have to have the numbers off of the actual hang tag you pick up from the park itself, unless they're printed on the online order voucher, too.
They are not on the online voucher. Only on the physical parking pass.
(03-30-2018, 12:10 AM)Willenator Wrote: They are not on the online voucher. Only on the physical parking pass.
So does this mean I have to wait till I get the physical pass? Or does it mean I can't register at all? Cause I'm assuming that we'll give this voucher to the parking attendants and they'll give us our hang tag.

I got mine when we got our season passes.
I am guessing that you will have to get your's when you go in next.
(03-30-2018, 10:11 AM)Maverick Wrote: So does this mean I have to wait till I get the physical pass? Or does it mean I can't register at all? Cause I'm assuming that we'll give this voucher to the parking attendants and they'll give us our hang tag.

Yes. You will get your pass and then it will have the barcode number and activation number you need.
(03-30-2018, 04:16 PM)Willenator Wrote: Yes. You will get your pass and then it will have the barcode number and activation number you need.
Thanks!