Easter egg hunt
I don't know if anyone else went to the egg hunt, but let me say this... Lagoon had no control.
1pm hit and when they started to make the announcement on when to start and the rules the 8 and up group on the one side rushed the field... it was like a tsunami of kids... It was so funny cause as soon as I say the tsunami of kids rushing the field I was yelling at my kid to get out there... It was so funny. Instead of picking up eggs as she went along she was trying to pick eggs that she liked.

It was kinda cool that Lagoon was giving away bigger prizes. My other daughter got an snow globe of Cannibal. She she was really happy.
I kinda think that they should have held everyone away from the fields and just done certain age groups at a time.

Did anyone else go to the egg hunt?
I had to work, so I didn't make it.
Sounds like I missed a good opportunity to people watch. Bet it was hilarious.  Laugh
People where complain about it on Instagram. One said that they had their child wait until he said go and only got one egg.
(04-03-2018, 07:49 AM)DeLorean Wrote: People where complain about it on Instagram. One said that they had their child wait until he said go and only got one egg.

Sounds like typical "Every child gets a trophy / is a winner" mentality. The real world is dog-eat-dog.

I'm definitely not making excuses for Lagoon's lack of control of the event. Sounds like they should have policed it better than it was. There may have even been safety issues with the smaller children.
Sounds exactly like our experience the one year we tried to go, which is why we had no desire to go back and do it again this year. It's great in theory, but they need to break it up into separate hunts for different age groups so there's less chaos & better organization. It's just a madhouse.