Lagoon rainy days
So this weekend is looking like there is going to be rain. What is the likely hood that lagoon will open? Looking to go for a few hours after installing a new radio in my truck and making sure that my ac is charged for our trip to Vegas the next weekend.
(04-04-2018, 11:36 PM)DeLorean Wrote: So this weekend is looking like there is going to be rain. What is the likely hood that lagoon will open? Looking to go for a few hours after installing a new radio in my truck and making sure that my ac is charged for our trip to Vegas the next weekend.
It will be open
Yep, rain alone won't usually close the park. Heck, I've opened rides by shoveling snow out of the queues. I've only seen weather-related closures of the park a couple of times in my life, and it's always been because of either lightning or extremely high winds that I recall. If it's just rain, grab a poncho and/or umbrella & come enjoy the quiet day at the park!
(04-05-2018, 12:36 AM)DragonTamer Wrote: Yep, rain alone won't usually close the park.  Heck, I've opened rides by shoveling snow out of the queues.  I've only seen weather-related closures of the park a couple of times in my life, and it's always been because of either lightning or extremely high winds that I recall.  If it's just rain, grab a poncho and/or umbrella & come enjoy the quiet day at the park!

Win

I've also only seen closures due to high wind / lightening. Rain / Snow, let's go!

Plus, a rainy, cold, snowy opening day is more traditional than last weekend (it was just way too sunny and warm to be opening weekend. lol).
Tell me about it... I got sun burned and wasn't out there all day either lol
I guess I need to put stock into Sun screen this year.
(04-05-2018, 03:33 PM)DeLorean Wrote: Tell me about it... I got sun burned and wasn't out there all day either lol
I guess I need to put stock into Sun screen this year.

Once the trees regain their leaves, you probably won't sunburn as bad (unless you're inside Lagoon-a-Beach...not much shade near the slides). The full size trees at Lagoon are really awesome.
(04-05-2018, 07:51 PM)gregwibert Wrote: Once the trees regain their leaves, you probably won't sunburn as bad (unless you're inside Lagoon-a-Beach...not much shade near the slides). The full size trees at Lagoon are really awesome.

Speaking about LAB, they are doing something on the east side.... Did any check to see what they are doing?
They are repainting some of the support structures for the water slides.
Lagoon Rainy days 
Are the best days 
I love rain
Wants 2 go 2 Busch Gardens     
Tampa and Virginia
Or any West Coast Theme park  Frown               

Agreed!!!!