Bakery Fresh - New for 2018
Well, I think I may actually cave in and buy food at Lagoon for once. It's nice to see Lagoon offering a healthy option at a price that isn't absurd, and those wraps do look pretty good.
It was kinda nice they brought back the brownies, lemon bars and rice Krispy treats.
(05-06-2018, 05:36 AM)Spy Hunter Wrote: It was kinda nice they brought back the brownies, lemon bars and rice Krispy treats.
Pre packaged or made at Lagoon?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(05-06-2018, 09:18 AM)linearinduction Wrote: Pre packaged or made at Lagoon?

Made by lagoon.  Greg and I were happy.
(05-06-2018, 10:12 AM)Spy Hunter Wrote: Made by lagoon.  Greg and I were happy.
Upon further thought, I'm willing to bet the Brownies and Lemon Bars are of the thaw and serve variety.

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
(05-06-2018, 04:20 AM)Gregory Wrote: Well, I think I may actually cave in and buy food at Lagoon for once. It's nice to see Lagoon offering a healthy option at a price that isn't absurd, and those wraps do look pretty good.

I’m in the same boat. I’ve never liked buying food at amusement parks, especially when you can waltz right in with your own food at Lagoon, but I’m tempted now!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
(05-06-2018, 10:53 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: I’m in the same boat. I’ve never liked buying food at amusement parks, especially when you can waltz right in with your own food at Lagoon, but I’m tempted now!

You will absolutely not be disappointed by any of the salads or wraps in Bakery Fresh!

(05-06-2018, 10:57 PM)linearinduction Wrote: You will absolutely not be disappointed by any of the salads or wraps in Bakery Fresh!

Awesome! I can’t wait to go check them out now! Not to mention, pricing looks great too! Compared to your average Six Flags

I must be the only one not that excited over rabbit food, I want a good hamburger place. I would love a habit or a in n out in the park.
(05-07-2018, 02:05 AM)Spy Hunter Wrote: I must be the only one not that excited over rabbit food, I want a good hamburger place. I would love a habit or a in n out in the park.
Neither of those are a remote possibility. I don't see what's so great about the Habit anyway.