Davis Pavilion - 2018 Paint Job
It could have the music from "It's a small world", but they would have to change the words/tone a little lol
(04-17-2018, 01:06 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Not to mention exceeding the hype!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

That is true. It did exceed the hype.
[Image: a2a765f7757b7b989a73bfe9ca7b5196.png]

The Lost History of Saltair -- Coasters Connected -- No Limits
Anybody see anything new going on at the Davis Pavilion this weekend?
Twirling Ribbons 
It was all painted gray but the back of the building
It would be awesome if they made it into some sort of permanent entertainment venue like they did for a season a few years ago. There isn’t anything in that side of the park.
Hoping it be a permanent frightmares ?
(04-22-2018, 12:39 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: Hoping it be a permanent frightmares ?
Interesting idea. I'm still wondering if they'll use the Seance theater for something other than Frightmares.
(04-22-2018, 12:39 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: Hoping it be a permanent frightmares ?

That would be pretty cool. A new non-scary fun house that could be frightmares-ized would be awesome. It is also a perfect location and building for a kids dark ride using the same hushpuppy vehicles as terroride/dracula's/speedway JR. If Lagoon was by chance going to have ART engineering create some new hushpuppy vehicles anyway, they'd have relatively easy access to all the resources they'd need to build a new classic dark ride, and I can't think of any better place to put it.
Twirling Ribbons 
They started the Mural[Image: 555a6ed0d13ce208819fd68e7f754366.jpg]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island