A Cure For Your Summer Daze - Lagoon 2018
The new one is good, here we go definitely better though
A good commercial year so far. I agree that I hope Harold is buried deep lol.

They are obsessed with my work building. It appears in two different scenes in this commercial. Its interesting.
[Image: a2a765f7757b7b989a73bfe9ca7b5196.png]

The Lost History of Saltair -- Coasters Connected -- No Limits
I know Greg likes the here we go video! Grin
(04-24-2018, 07:38 PM)CoastersN'Stuff Wrote: Best friends will always be the best.
That's my favorite too!
(04-25-2018, 11:42 AM)Spy Hunter Wrote: The new one is good, here we go definitely better though
Any time the park is displayed at night is good to me. I liked that one several years back that was at night too. My earliest memory of Lagoon is at night and some of my favorite memories growing up were also at Lagoon after dark.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Im for Team Best Friends
(04-25-2018, 08:49 PM)ISAAC OLSON Wrote: Im for Team Best Friends

me too. Probably their best video ever!
[Image: a2a765f7757b7b989a73bfe9ca7b5196.png]

The Lost History of Saltair -- Coasters Connected -- No Limits
(04-25-2018, 09:41 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: me too. Probably their best video ever!
Except for that annoying extra that keeps looking at the fricken camera!

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(04-25-2018, 09:46 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Except for that annoying extra that keeps looking at the fricken camera!

Hahaha!!! I never noticed that before. That is hilarious!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
(04-25-2018, 06:08 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Any time the park is displayed at night is good to me. I liked that one several years back that was at night too. My earliest memory of Lagoon is at night and some of my favorite memories growing up were also at Lagoon after dark.

For me this is truth. That's why I like "Let Fun Reign" best. This one is awesome though. The image of Cannibal in downtown is great and I think this commercial gets better on repeated viewings. This is probably 2 or 3 though, behind LFR and Best Friends. Best Friends is just plain fun, but I think LFR evokes a stronger emotional connection.

I don't get the Harold hate though. I like the stylization of everything; but then again, I am a Wes Anderson fan. If the story had been better, that commercial and campaign would have ruled. Perhaps they could have been looking for "Where fun is..."

-Z