Carousel Candy - New for 2018
(06-01-2018, 04:48 PM)Willenator Wrote: But I want my fizzy lifting drink!

I just happened to stumble across this on YouTube the other day.  It's a bit... well, yeah, I mean, you can only take it so seriously.  But it's kinda funny, too... enjoy!

https://youtu.be/jD83QaWy8LI
(06-04-2018, 11:28 PM)DragonTamer Wrote: I just happened to stumble across this on YouTube the other day.  It's a bit... well, yeah, I mean, you can only take it so seriously.  But it's kinda funny, too... enjoy!

https://youtu.be/jD83QaWy8LI

We watched this and found it hilarious
U definitely have to try the jalapeno Cotton candy! It's great ask Greg he bought it for us to share.
*cough* *cough*  Shocked

I don't think I would use the word "great" to describe the Jalapeno Cotton Candy.
(06-11-2018, 05:00 PM)gregwibert Wrote: *cough* *cough*  Shocked

I don't think I would use the word "great" to describe the Jalapeno Cotton Candy.

And here I thought I was crazy.  What kind of wacky mind comes up with Jalapeno flavored candy?
It started sweet...then spicy...then really spicy as you swallow it. We ate some grape cotton candy to help counteract the constant Burning for several minutes after consumption!  Shocked
Had a chance to go check out Carousel Candy finally tonight... what a cute store! Seriously, if it hadn't been for trying to keep the kids from tearing everything off the shelves, that would have been a blast. The dipped chocolates are to die for -- seriously, might have to get a whole bag of the Wedding Cake ones next time. I mean, prices are... y'know, amusement park prices... but they knocked it out of the park with that place IMHO.
We tried the shop out when we were there last Thursday. We picked up some Root Beer cotton candy. It's pretty good. Might try another flavor next time. It's a cool little shop. Something that is kind of on par of what I'd probably see at a Disney park. I think it's a really nice touch.
When did the dipped chocolates show up? I didn't see those there the last time I went in. Shocked
(06-12-2018, 10:52 PM)Willenator Wrote: When did the dipped chocolates show up? I didn't see those there the last time I went in. Shocked
I saw "Chocolate Covered" but not "Chocolate Dipped" not this past Saturday, but the Saturday before. I come from a generations long homemade candy family, so to me there is a distinct difference.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island