Evermore Park
(03-20-2019, 08:31 AM)jetstar2 Wrote: Publicity like this could really help Evermore, assuming it re-opens at some point. It kinda seems like Evermore wants and encourages people on the internet to talk about the park, which is an unknown concept around here. Then again, I wouldn't say they're greatly surpassing Lagoon with their online presence. While at one point they were openly sharing construction updates, that seems to have stopped. I wonder if Delorean has any interest at taking a sneak peek...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5w_U3cUQvE

Evermore will be opening back up in Summer for their Mythos Dragon Festival.  The parks online presence has slowed lately but I'd assume that is because they are preparing on their next event.
[Image: a2a765f7757b7b989a73bfe9ca7b5196.png]

The Lost History of Saltair -- Coasters Connected -- No Limits
Just re-posting the video so it isn't buried.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5w_U3cUQvE
Twirling Ribbons 
Pre Sale for Evermore's Mythos Festival

Tickets are on presale now for Evermore's Mytho's Portal Festival. This one is celebrating dragons!

My wife wants to go. I'm just not one that enjoys interactive stuff that much.
(05-02-2019, 11:06 PM)Willenator Wrote: My wife wants to go. I'm just not one that enjoys interactive stuff that much.

Its worth one trip Will. Weve got tickets to go this summer again. It was a Cool place.

(05-02-2019, 11:44 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Its worth one trip Will. Weve got tickets to go this summer again. It was a Cool place.
By the way I was treated by one of their I-9 Employees on New Year's Day, I have no desire to visit their monument to the destruction of the cultural relics of Europe. Evermore is really no different than Hobby Lobby buying stolen artifacts from Museums looted during Operation Iraqi Freedom.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
If a member of the general public goes to Lagoon, Evermore, or any other seasonal amusement park when it's closed for the season they can reasonably expect to be asked to leave the property, especially if they start asking about details of private business matters.
Twirling Ribbons 
(05-03-2019, 04:41 PM)linearinduction Wrote: By the way I was treated by one of their I-9 Employees on New Year's Day, I have no desire to visit their monument to the destruction of the cultural relics of Europe. Evermore is really no different than Hobby Lobby buying stolen artifacts from Museums looted during Operation Iraqi Freedom.

That's too bad. Because it is a cool place. I'd give them a 2nd chance.

(05-03-2019, 04:54 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: That's too bad. Because it is a cool place. I'd give them a 2nd chance.
I might, but it still doesn't seem right bringing over buildings and statues; cultural objects, from Europe. I find it morally questionable.

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
I would make my own statues. I think it would be fun and amusing to come up with ones.