Lagoon Campground
(07-26-2018, 12:52 AM)crooks.mark Wrote: It will be interesting to see how the north midway expansion develops.

Yeah it will. I've got a good north midway expansion in progress in NoLimits but its not done yet. Its not based on any rumors it just my own idea so I think its cool lol.
[Image: a2a765f7757b7b989a73bfe9ca7b5196.png]

The Lost History of Saltair -- Coasters Connected -- No Limits
(07-26-2018, 08:34 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Yeah it will. I've got a good north midway expansion in progress in NoLimits but its not done yet. Its not based on any rumors it just my own idea so I think its cool lol.
Have a rough sketch you could tease me with?? Smile

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(07-26-2018, 08:34 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Yeah it will. I've got a good north midway expansion in progress in NoLimits but its not done yet. Its not based on any rumors it just my own idea so I think its cool lol.
I can't wait to see it. Bet it will be cool!
(07-26-2018, 12:18 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Have a rough sketch you could tease me with?? Smile

Not right now but I will say that the expansion   includes 2 new flat rides, a major roller coaster addition with a few other surprises.

Here is a couple teaser images  of the Major addition.
[Image: d6e8760f51a6679ad71ff7262a27ceb2.jpg] [Image: f08f0d4141e136a74c3f727d64e90a4a.jpg]

(07-26-2018, 02:17 PM)crooks.mark Wrote: I can't wait to see it. Bet it will be cool!

Its my side project from my book so I work on both but mainly on my book.

(07-26-2018, 02:41 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Not right now but I will say that the expansion   includes 2 new flat rides, a major roller coaster addition with a few other surprises.

Here is a couple teaser images  of the Major addition.
[Image: d6e8760f51a6679ad71ff7262a27ceb2.jpg] [Image: f08f0d4141e136a74c3f727d64e90a4a.jpg]

Its my side project from my book so I work on both but mainly on my book.
I see the img tags, but no actual image. Is it the B&M you've been working on?

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.

These should show up now. Yup its the B&M I'm working on. Complete with all safety fences.

(07-26-2018, 06:51 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: These should show up now. Yup its the B&M I'm working on. Complete with all safety fences.
Not a fan of the colors (thinking it might fit your theme however) but that Horizontal Pretzel Knot or whatever you call that turnaround element.....it looks so asthetically fan frickentastic. You've really come a looooong way in your NL Skills (for a couple years now) it's great! Smile

(07-26-2018, 08:57 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Not a fan of the colors (thinking it might fit your theme however) but that Horizontal Pretzel Knot or whatever you call that turnaround element.....it looks so aesthetically fan frickentastic. You've really come a looooong way in your NL Skills (for a couple years now) it's great! Smile

Thanks! You would be correct the colors are tied to the rides theme. The colors could be tweaked so they might change. A Horizontal Pretzel Knot sounds good but is just a little too wordy lol the turn is known as an Ampersand. NL is definitely a program that takes skill to use and I am always looking at news ways to get better and better at it.

Just wait until my documentary is released with the POV of the Giant Racer II. I have been working with a former ride operator of the coaster and he has been giving me all the inside details of the ride and tweaking my model of it. The last time I showed it to him he said I have it spot on and it feels exactly like riding the real ride.

(07-27-2018, 08:49 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Thanks! You would be correct the colors are tied to the rides theme. The colors could be tweaked so they might change. A Horizontal Pretzel Knot sounds good but is just a little too wordy lol the turn is known as an Ampersand. NL is definitely a program that takes skill to use and I am always looking at news ways to get better and better at it.

Just wait until my documentary is released with the POV of the Giant Racer II. I have been working with a former ride operator of the coaster and he has been giving me all the inside details of the ride and tweaking my model of it. The last time I showed it to him he said I have it spot on and it feels exactly like riding the real ride.

Your element, at least from the angle, looks different from an ampersand, at least to me. Like a squished one. I have to say I like yours over those that have been built.

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE GIANT RACER POV!!!!! I'm just a little excited about that and the Doc and the Book.

(07-27-2018, 12:04 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Your element, at least from the angle, looks   different from an ampersand, at least to me. Like a squished one. I have to say I like yours over those that have been built.

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE GIANT RACER POV!!!!! I'm just a little excited about that and the Doc and the Book.

It did start as an Ampersand and has been squished lol.

I almost have my proposal done to submit to Deseret Book to see if they want to publish it. Once that is in process, I will be using the book to film more of the documentary. I have both Giant Racers modeled and ready to go. With the First Giant Racer being built in no limits using a copy of the blue prints.