Labor Day
(08-31-2018, 07:38 PM)1stRainbowRose Wrote: It's apparently one of the times cast members hate the most, and gives Utah a bad name in the Disneyland setting.

You know what's hilarious is I'm a cast member at Disneyland and people from Utah are actually pretty decent it's the people from Idaho and Arizona that suck.
I would believe it. I have found people from Utah are either the best to deal with professionally, or the absolute WORST.
WINNNNNNNNN ^
We are hear today (Saturday) and went to lagoon a beach 1st and it wasn't busy at all... How ever the water was ice cold. When we where leaving LAB everyone else was coming in. So it was good timing, but I think that next year we will skip LAB this late in the season.
Side note... Heard a rumor that they are going to be doing something to expand or change LAB with in the next 5 years
(09-01-2018, 02:42 PM)DeLorean Wrote: We are hear today (Saturday) and went to lagoon a beach 1st and it wasn't busy at all... How ever the water was ice cold. When we where leaving LAB everyone else was coming in. So it was good timing, but I think that next year we will skip LAB this late in the season.
Side note... Heard a rumor that they are going to be doing something to expand or change LAB with in the next 5 years
Very interesting. Hopefully replacing/adding some new slides. A water coaster would be awesome but I doubt there's enough room.
Considering thar LAB will be 30 years old in a few years it's time to do something new!
(08-31-2018, 09:11 PM)CPrider Wrote: You know what's hilarious is I'm a cast member at Disneyland and people from Utah are actually pretty decent it's the people from Idaho and Arizona that suck.

In our experiences at Disneyland, the worst ones are actually the Asian tourists. (I don't want to attempt to blame it on one group when it could be several!) Especially when you're in line to meet a character. They'll take like 15 individual photos, then 25 group photos and then by the time it's "your turn" the character will suddenly have to leave. Disneyland has gotten better at that though, by sending a CM to block the line from becoming any longer, meaning as long as you're ahead of the CM, you'll get to meet the character.
They're also terrible with line jumping. One time in line for Pirates we had a group of Asians just push their way up in line, then just stop. Some people tried to talk to them but they just answered in their language, nobody could tell if they truly didn't know English or if they were just bluffing to get away with jumping in line. One of them NEARLY got hit with karma though, cause we ended up in the boat behind them and at the end the boats were piled up waiting to be unloaded. Theirs hadn't quite made it up to the exit yet and one dude stood up and actually had one foot over the edge and his weight was bearing down, but the girl next to him grabbed onto his arm just in the nick of time and kept him from falling into the water. My wife and I were laughing and kinda disappointed we didn't get to witness that.
(08-31-2018, 09:11 PM)CPrider Wrote: You know what's hilarious is I'm a cast member at Disneyland and people from Utah are actually pretty decent it's the people from Idaho and Arizona that suck.
Which is why Cast Members Detest UEA and Utah Spring Breaks, and are warned about "Utah Week"s.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island