(08-14-2019, 08:59 PM)Willenator Wrote: Thanks for the update. I was getting worried cause no one has said one way or the other. Happy

I finally saw it operating the other day when I drove up 89 lol
[Image: a2a765f7757b7b989a73bfe9ca7b5196.png]

The Lost History of Saltair -- Coasters Connected -- No Limits
(08-14-2019, 02:04 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: I visited Lagoon for the 5th time this year yesterday, and it was awesome! Cannibals waterfall was working btw. Wink

I got my first ride on Skycoaster yesterday! That ride blew me away! I rode it with my sister for her birthday, and it was so fun! The only part I didnt like was when the platform under the flyers drops and you're on your stomach

I also got my first night ride on Cannibal, and it was in the front row. That was probably the best ride I've ever had on it!

I also got a night ride on Wicked, and it was great as always!

Colossus was running two trains (red and green), but dispatches were super slow. The train would be back on the brake run before that would send out the other train.

Cliffhanger was only letting people on the back row. Does anyone know why?

Roller Coaster was hauling last night! I got a ride in the back row of the red train at night, and it was felt so fast! I loved it.

I took my 2-year-old brother on Puff for his first ever roller coaster, and he was fascinated by it! It was super cute, and I'm glad he's finally willing to ride stuff. His favorite ride of the day was Flying Tigers; we could not get him off of it!

On one of my first trips, I got a Season Popcorn bucket. I went to fill it up, and the machine was broken at both the Dole Whip at Coke Plaza and the Coke stand at the front of the park. I was a little bit ticked off since I don't visit the park a whole lot, so I went to Guest Services and they gave me a free Dole Whip!

It was an awesome trip! I love staying at the park until close. The rides just feel so much more fun in the dark!

EDIT: I forgot to say, but I'm pretty sure I saw some Primordial track while in ride for Cannibal. I had no idea how massive the main structure is! I'm super excited to know more about what Lagoon is doing.
I know Gondola 1 was having issues on Cliffhanger, but what's new there? By issues, it was just causing the ride to load, so it was an operational decision and not one of of concern for safety.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(08-19-2019, 02:24 PM)linearinduction Wrote: I know Gondola 1 was having issues on Cliffhanger, but what's new there? By issues, it was just causing the ride to load, so it was an operational decision and not one of of concern for safety.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
Oh that ride. Its one big disaster. I still have nightmares from having to swim in its pond to get the makeshift drain to drain.....

So, I was watching a video from the Adventure Vlog when they mention the bell tower in Pioneer Village is gone and showed this:

[Image: B4t5dRg.png]

How has no one on this website mentioned this?! The video was posted on September 29th. Those of you with season passes are letting me down this year. Tongue Does anyone have a better photo than this screen grab you are willing to share with the rest of us?
Yeah, I didn't take any pictures or mention it. Sorry Will Frown
(10-23-2019, 11:57 PM)Willenator Wrote: So, I was watching a video from the Adventure Vlog when they mention the bell tower in Pioneer Village is gone and showed this:

[Image: B4t5dRg.png]

How has no one on this website mentioned this?! The video was posted on September 29th. Those of you with season passes are letting me down this year. Tongue Does anyone have a better photo than this screen grab you are willing to share with the rest of us?

I was going to ask about it as I noticed it last week as well. Sad for sure!

How long has it been missing? And do you think it will come back or is Lagoon done with having the tower?
(10-24-2019, 07:55 PM)Willenator Wrote: How long has it been missing? And do you think it will come back or is Lagoon done with having the tower?

I hate to be negative but I bet its gone forever.

(10-23-2019, 11:57 PM)Willenator Wrote: Those of you with season passes are letting me down this year. Tongue 

Sorry, Will!  I've been down exactly one time since pre-season, ha!

And, unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to look at anything in PV long enough to notice if it was there when I was there last.  That's sad for sure; always reminded me of the Wild West Shootout they used to do back there... man, I miss that show.  #getoffmylawn
(10-23-2019, 11:57 PM)Willenator Wrote: Those of you with season passes are letting me down this year.

Haha yeah, sorry Will! I got hooked on Lagoon in 2017, so I'm still fairly new. I'm clueless when it comes to PV!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk