(10-24-2019, 07:55 PM)Willenator Wrote: How long has it been missing? And do you think it will come back or is Lagoon done with having the tower?
Come to think of it I never made it back to PV this year. I would bet it is having a refurbishment done to it. I can't see the park getting rid of it unless it was beyond repair.
(10-24-2019, 11:55 PM)DragonTamer Wrote: Sorry, Will!  I've been down exactly one time since pre-season, ha!

And, unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to look at anything in PV long enough to notice if it was there when I was there last.  That's sad for sure; always reminded me of the Wild West Shootout they used to do back there... man, I miss that show.  #getoffmylawn

I miss that show too!
[Image: a2a765f7757b7b989a73bfe9ca7b5196.png]

The Lost History of Saltair -- Coasters Connected -- No Limits Designs
(10-25-2019, 02:23 AM)crooks.mark Wrote: Come to think of it I never made it back to PV this year. I would bet it is having a refurbishment done to it. I can't see the park getting rid of it unless it was beyond repair.

As far as I'm aware it is indeed being refurbished.
(10-29-2019, 02:31 PM)JordanM Wrote: As far as I'm aware it is indeed being refurbished.
I hope so.
[Image: a2a765f7757b7b989a73bfe9ca7b5196.png]

The Lost History of Saltair -- Coasters Connected -- No Limits Designs
I think that I need more Batteries!
https://flylitchi.com/hub?m=9U2AQaBoaw#
I will check up on it next time I am up there
I've opened up a new thread called 2019-2020 Off-Season for discussion now regarding what is going on at Lagoon. This topic is being locked since the season is now over. You may continue discussion in the other topic.