Lagoon News Holiday Pricing
If you missed the Black Friday deal, you can still get your season pass at a lower rate before the new year begins. Here is the price breakdown:

[Image: KOeXEwT.png]

These prices are good until January 3rd then the regular season pass pricing model for 2019 will kick in.

You can purchase your season passes on Lagoon's website here: https://www.lagoonpark.com/buy-season-passports/
(12-01-2018, 09:34 PM)Willenator Wrote: If you missed the Black Friday deal, you can still get your season pass at a lower rate before the new year begins. Here is the price breakdown:

[Image: KOeXEwT.png]

These prices are good until January 3rd then the regular season pass pricing model for 2019 will kick in.

You can purchase your season passes on Lagoon's website here: https://www.lagoonpark.com/buy-season-passports/
Season Parking went up $2? lol

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(12-02-2018, 12:02 AM)linearinduction Wrote: Season Parking went up $2? lol

Yup. I was expecting it be 70 and was pleasantly surprised by the 62 bucks.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(12-02-2018, 12:05 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Yup. I was expecting it be 70 and was pleasantly surprised by the 62 bucks.
$65 makes total sense to me, but $62?

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
The question is how much is normal parking going to be then?
(12-02-2018, 01:18 AM)linearinduction Wrote: $65 makes total sense to me, but $62?

Right?!  It's such an oddly specific amount.
(12-02-2018, 01:18 AM)linearinduction Wrote: $65 makes total sense to me, but $62?

Lagoon does things in unconventional ways lol
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
I will take the $62 over $65, but I would rather have the $60 price tag though
I think this is the first year that I've seen the season parking pass go up after the Black Friday pricing for season passes.
There's always the Station Park trick for those not wanting to pay for Lagoon's parking.