Silverwood Conductors....
Silverwood Conductors

Silverwood just announced this program today. They are looking for 6 people to write or film about their visits to Silverwood. I think this is a very cool idea and hope it works out. If I lived closer to Silverwood I would so sign up to do this. Here is a quote about the program from the park,

Quote:"So what is a Silverwood Conductor you might ask? A Silverwood Conductor is an Ambassador for the park. They will be responsible for creating social media content and contributing to our blog page on an array of topics. The Conductors are here to lead our community through their experience of Silverwood and bring it to life through words, pictures, and video content. Examples we may be looking for could be advice for the best value on buying tickets, how to prioritize your day in the park, where to eat, and your favorite rides for toddlers, etc."

It also says that these ambassadors will get behind the scenes access to the parks operations. Its a killer opportunity.

I wish Lagoon was more open to its fans. It really is a bummer they are not. This would be a win-win for Lagoon to do.
[Image: a2a765f7757b7b989a73bfe9ca7b5196.png]

The Lost History of Saltair -- Coasters Connected -- No Limits Designs
This would be fun... I am planning on getting a DJI Osmo Mobile 2 for taking Video and pictures while at the park this year!
I'd guess that if some local youtubers that frequently cover Lagoon made high-quality, engaging videos and had subscribers in the tens of thousands Lagoon wouldn't just ignore it. Lagoon has worked with some youtubers like in the loop and coaster force so I don't think they are 100% hostile to the idea (anymore).
Twirling Ribbons 
(02-21-2019, 01:38 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Silverwood Conductors

Silverwood just announced this program today. They are looking for 6 people to write or film about their visits to Silverwood. I think this is a very cool idea and hope it works out. If I lived closer to Silverwood I would so sign up to do this. Here is a quote about the program from the park,

It also says that these ambassadors will get behind the scenes access to the parks operations. Its a killer opportunity.

I wish Lagoon was more open to its fans. It really is a bummer they are not. This would be a win-win for Lagoon to do.
....because nothing could go wrong, just ask Bonneville Communications about their "Deseret Connect" content. *rolls eyes* lol

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(02-21-2019, 08:18 PM)linearinduction Wrote: ....because nothing could go wrong, just ask Bonneville Communications about their "Deseret Connect" content. *rolls eyes* lol

With some oversight I think this program could be a good thing. I'm interested to see how it plays out.
[Image: a2a765f7757b7b989a73bfe9ca7b5196.png]

The Lost History of Saltair -- Coasters Connected -- No Limits Designs
(02-22-2019, 02:03 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: With some oversight I think this program could be a good thing. I'm interested to see how it plays out.
So we won't see a Mayor...I mean Employee pretending to be a Vlogger and writing positive articles about West Valley... I mean Silverwood? lol

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island