One for the 'Fascination' fans out there
Although this doesn't cover Lagoon's Fascination game, it is a fun look at an operating Fascination installation, and figured a few folks around here would enjoy seeing this.

https://youtu.be/bOWse-Xm6Ao
(03-11-2019, 08:51 PM)DragonTamer Wrote: Although this doesn't cover Lagoon's Fascination game, it is a fun look at an operating Fascination installation, and figured a few folks around here would enjoy seeing this.

https://youtu.be/bOWse-Xm6Ao

Awesome! I need to play again.
Yay
I never played Fascination. Never stepped foot into the parlor when it was at Lagoon. I regret it now.
(03-11-2019, 11:56 PM)Willenator Wrote: I never played Fascination. Never stepped foot into the parlor when it was at Lagoon. I regret it now.

Don't believe I ever did either; saw it plenty of times, but never stepped inside to play.
You guys really missed out. I still have a 500 point ticket that I won back in the day.
Yay
Does anyone remember when your parking stub was good for a discount on this game?
I definitely remember using coupons on that game... As I recall there were coupons that you'd play the game at regular price but get double points if you won. I think I got a lot of my coupons from my neighbors and relatives that were in some weird Lagoon coupon cult or something like that. I probably used coupons on the parking pass too.
Yay
(03-12-2019, 12:04 AM)jetstar2 Wrote: You guys really missed out. I still have a 500 point ticket that I won back in the day.
I have a 1,000 Point Fascination Ticket. Absolutely LOVED Fascination!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
What do these tickets look like? Anyone care to share a photo of theirs?
(03-15-2019, 12:32 AM)Willenator Wrote: What do these tickets look like? Anyone care to share a photo of theirs?

I accidentally lied. I have a 125 point ticket. I shared it here once before, here it is:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=607]

The thousand point tickets are completely different. They're square and maybe have a hole in the middle but my memory could be off, it was a long time ago..
Yay