Things people say about rides
It was funny... I was in li e for the rocket and a girl says "there was a really fun water ride right here (pointing to where hydro used to be), but they closed it cause it kept getting infested by bee's"
(05-18-2019, 05:35 PM)DeLorean Wrote: It was funny... I was in li e for the rocket and a girl says "there was a really fun water ride right here (pointing to where hydro used to be), but they closed it cause it kept getting infested by bee's"
I'm sure I'll be able to bring a lot of good lagoon lies after I go to one of the school days next week! Smile

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
(05-18-2019, 05:35 PM)DeLorean Wrote: It was funny... I was in li e for the rocket and a girl says "there was a really fun water ride right here (pointing to where hydro used to be), but they closed it cause it kept getting infested by bee's"
I think I should put that on the wiki.
(05-18-2019, 07:29 PM)Willenator Wrote: I think I should put that on the wiki.

Would that fall under "rumors" or would you put it under "facts"?
(05-18-2019, 10:23 PM)DeLorean Wrote: Would that fall under "rumors" or would you put it under "facts"?

Well, there were a lot of bees around that ride from time to time.
(05-18-2019, 07:29 PM)Willenator Wrote: I think I should put that on the wiki.

$1,000,000 LIF Bucks if you can hide https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Swarm_(film) in there somewhere as an Easter Egg.    Laugh
What can I get for a million lif dollars???
Nothing.

Oh boy.... The ride had a problem with Bee's but the crap people believe as fact...... I run into this a lot when I talk to people old enough to have visited Saltair II in its waning years and how they have memories of stuff that never happened. #TheLostHistoryofSaltair

Utah Coaster Enthusiasts
The Lost History of Saltair -- Coasters Connected -- No Limits
(05-20-2019, 02:20 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Oh boy.... The ride had a problem with Bee's but the crap people believe as fact...... I run into this a lot when I talk to people old enough to have visited Saltair II in its waning years and how they have memories of stuff that never happened. #TheLostHistoryofSaltair

It's the same with DeLorean's... everyone assumes that there has a Flux capacitor or they ask where the cocaine is located in my car.
I can tell you that there is NO WHERE in that can that they could have put cocaine to ship to over to the USA, plus that would have been dumb to have it shipped to Ireland to have it put into a car to have it shopped to the USA.... Although there are I am sure plenty of dumb criminals