Interesting video from The Adventure Vlog
I know it was off topic, but I really miss their fries and you can only get fires like them is to go to checkers in vegas
(07-02-2019, 08:25 AM)DeLorean Wrote: I know it was off topic, but I really miss their fries and you can only get fires like them is to go to checkers in vegas
There's nothing really special about "Seasoned Battered Fries." You can actually pick up a case at the Smart Foodservice Warehouse Stores location in Salt Lake. The ones in the Lagoon Employee Kitchen are fantastic, btw.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon ParkĀ 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(07-05-2019, 02:14 AM)linearinduction Wrote: There's nothing really special about "Seasoned Battered Fries." You can actually pick up a case at the Smart Foodservice Warehouse Stores location in Salt Lake. The ones in the Lagoon Employee Kitchen are fantastic, btw.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I haven't eaten in the kitchen in *checks watch* about 100 years, but if they're the same as the Biergarten fries, I'd have to agree.