Thanks for Deleting my post
No reason why or anything.
So I guess my opinions and how much I care about Lagoon is not what this site needs.
So I am going to log off now.

Have fun everyone!
Leave me comments in my Videos on Youtube
(07-07-2019, 10:11 PM)DeLorean Wrote: No reason why or anything.
So I guess my opinions and how much I care about Lagoon is not what this site needs.

Have fun everyone!

*Edited and greatly expanded

It wasn't your fault it got deleted. Some would blame me, some would blame others. Some people did want it deleted because of your opinions and they instigated enough drama to get it deleted. The site admin didn't delete it because of your opinions, they deleted it because of the excess drama. The site admin can't be expected to sort out such drama.

If we don't confront those trying to silence discussion of Lagoon on this Lagoon forum then they succeed by drowning out and mocking the discussion, if we call them out they cause enough drama to succeed by just getting the discussion deleted. This is absolutely absurd on a forum about an amusement park and nobody needs it. I stand by my belief that the only way to solve this problem and make this site a place where people can openly discuss Lagoon without absurd drama is to permanently ban certain individuals who show a pattern of trying to silence any discussion they don't agree with.

I will PM you in case you do log back in.

I hope you'll continue to post your videos here for the sake of others (I'm subscribed so I won't miss them). People who worship Lagoon as an infallible deity can't silence you on Youtube, and you can ban them from commenting on your videos if you need to. I announced the subject of my next video in that thread that got deleted, so now people will just have to wait to find out. (For those who do know about the video, it's still going to be a little while, but progress is made each day. I've gone overboard obtaining, manipulating and creating imagery, but it'll be pretty cool to see it all together I hope. Right now I'm editing some individual frames in Photoshop and doing some other equally excessive things)
(07-08-2019, 12:51 AM)jetstar2 Wrote: *Edited and greatly expanded

It wasn't your fault it got deleted. Some would blame me, some would blame others. Some people did want it deleted because of your opinions and they instigated enough drama to get it deleted. The site admin didn't delete it because of your opinions, they deleted it because of the excess drama. The site admin can't be expected to sort out such drama.

If we don't confront those trying to silence discussion of Lagoon on this Lagoon forum then they succeed by drowning out and mocking the discussion, if we call them out they cause enough drama to succeed by just getting the discussion deleted. This is absolutely absurd on a forum about an amusement park and nobody needs it. I stand by my belief that the only way to solve this problem and make this site a place where people can openly discuss Lagoon without absurd drama is to permanently ban certain individuals who show a pattern of trying to silence any discussion they don't agree with.

I will PM you in case you do log back in.

I hope you'll continue to post your videos here for the sake of others (I'm subscribed so I won't miss them). People who worship Lagoon as an infallible deity can't silence you on Youtube, and you can ban them from commenting on your videos if you need to. I announced the subject of my next video in that thread that got deleted, so now people will just have to wait to find out. (For those who do know about the video, it's still going to be a little while, but progress is made each day. I've gone overboard obtaining, manipulating and creating imagery, but it'll be pretty cool to see it all together I hope. Right now I'm editing some individual frames in Photoshop and doing some other equally excessive things)

wait wut happened
(07-07-2019, 10:11 PM)DeLorean Wrote: No reason why or anything.

Have fun everyone!

I wasn't aware the entire post was gone, so I looked to see what was going on, and I'm not sure what happened. I did log into the site on the Tapatalk app like a day or two ago and decided to remove some posts on your topic since it was getting off-topic. The log shows the entire thread getting removed. I'm the only one with a topic removal ability, and it looks like instead of three or four posts going away, the entire thread was removed. I apologize for that. I encourage you to post it again since I did think a topic outlining what rides may be down for others was actually a good idea.
(07-10-2019, 12:30 AM)Willenator Wrote: I wasn't aware the entire post was gone, so I looked to see what was going on, and I'm not sure what happened. I did log into the site on the Tapatalk app like a day or two ago and decided to remove some posts on your topic since it was getting off-topic. The log shows the entire thread getting removed. I'm the only one with a topic removal ability, and it looks like instead of three or four posts going away, the entire thread was removed. I apologize for that. I encourage you to post it again since I did think a topic outlining what rides may be down for others was actually a good idea.

Win
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West