Blocked by Lagoon on Instagram?
(07-10-2019, 04:44 PM)linearinduction Wrote: If you want ugly, I can show you ugly....all these inbred crotch gobblins at the Alton Towers Resort! lol

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Lol
Tuck, Roll, and Aim for the grass!
I think the question that needs to be answered is can Lagoon do wrong or ever be wrong? Aside from the current arguement.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(07-11-2019, 06:47 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: I think the question that needs to be answered is can Lagoon do wrong or ever be wrong? Aside from the current arguement.

Of course not, they are perfect.
(07-11-2019, 06:47 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: I think the question that needs to be answered is can Lagoon do wrong or ever be wrong? Aside from the current arguement.

Yeah Cliffhanger!
Tuck, Roll, and Aim for the grass!
(07-10-2019, 11:11 AM)jetstar2 Wrote: I'm still being accused of 'attacking' a member of Lagoon management because I said they "Made the worst possible PR move" and I also said that Lagoon gives "vague bull$#!+ answers" in the same paragraph... So I'm guessing if you do make that video you will probably be labeled a terrorist.

I want to make a small correction to that. I actually said the person appeared to be doing "the exact wrong thing" in regards to a PR issue. It wasn't the worst possible PR move. They weren't systematically feeding babies to hungry mutated puppies or anything like that.
Yay