Lagoon 2019 Photos
Spy Hunter sent me a few photos while at Lagoon today, so here they are. A few weird blurry ones and some others. Happy

[Image: yWXnVRL.jpg]

[Image: ciNeKon.jpg]

[Image: cRJwVZl.jpg]

[Image: jBEdPiZ.jpg]

[Image: z51P23X.jpg]
The signs are great, they look like they belong in an amusement park. I do miss the original screamer sign/font though.
I got these pictures last night. I love the park just a little bit more at night.[Image: 88090c327049c78ca81b1dff26bfae1f.jpg][Image: 230b38070fa35e514ec8c359e5cb8691.jpg][Image: b98cea97ce263aef705960c216464a53.jpg]
(07-10-2019, 11:11 PM)Willenator Wrote: Spy Hunter sent me a few photos while at Lagoon today, so here they are. A few weird blurry ones and some others. Happy

[Image: yWXnVRL.jpg]

[Image: ciNeKon.jpg]

[Image: cRJwVZl.jpg]

[Image: jBEdPiZ.jpg]

[Image: z51P23X.jpg]
Are the first two of the shakin' chicken place? I think it will open about the same time as primordial!
(08-14-2019, 03:10 PM)crooks.mark Wrote: Are the first two of the shakin' chicken place? I think it will open about the same time as primordial!
Shake it up is actually open now!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
(08-14-2019, 03:34 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: Shake it up is actually open now!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Thanks! I'll have to check it out.
(08-14-2019, 04:21 PM)crooks.mark Wrote: Thanks! I'll have to check it out.

Here is an Adventure Vlog video on it (the first part of it is for Shake It Up, the second part is about some Frightmares stuff):

Lagoon has a new shirt and a new mistake! Thanks to Spy Hunter for sending me the pic.

[Image: sWHAYSu.jpg]

Discussion time: do you think this means Shake It Up was meant to open last year, or was a mistake made when the shirts were printed? What do you think?
Alright, if we're officially making merch based on food stands, I'm gonna have to demand an Old Grill t-shirt, stat. Seriously, what a weird thing to brand.
And it's a cafe??!!