Things that are not functional at Lagoon...
Since the last thread was deleted by accident, lets recreate it as I think its a good idea.

Last night I noticed:

Tidal Wave was down
Bombora's Music was spotty and was in very bad condition on the certain cars, not trains cars it worked on.
Bombora's trains have a very bad rattle and the ride wasn't as smooth as it used to be. 

That's what I noticed last night.

I really enjoy BomBora is a severally underrated coaster and I had hoped a in house creation would get a little better treatment. Lets hope Cannibal is babied more.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(07-16-2019, 04:42 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Since the last thread was deleted by accident, lets recreate it as I think its a good idea.

Last night I noticed:

Tidal Wave was down
Bombora's Music was spotty and was in very bad condition on the certain cars, not trains cars it worked on.
Bombora's trains have a very bad rattle and the ride wasn't as smooth as it used to be. 

I really enjoy BomBora is a severally underrated coaster and I had hoped a in house creation would get a little better treatment. Lets hope Cannibal is babied more.
I noticed the rattle too! I could hardly hear the music as well. Don't get me wrong, the ride is still one of the best family coasters in any park, but I hope Cannibal doesn't end up getting a bad rattle, especially since I'm very prone to headaches

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Also, what did you guys say was all down with Terroride? I never know what to watch for when I ride it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
I haven't seen Speedway SR or the Flying Carpet operating for a while now.
Twirling Ribbons 
(07-16-2019, 04:42 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Since the last thread was deleted by accident, lets recreate it as I think its a good idea.

Last night I noticed:

Tidal Wave was down

You, as much as anyone else, should know that wheels get nicks and cuts in them and rubber in the bogie suspensions wear, and that Lagoon's Maintenance Technicians are absolutely aware of this and the appropriate parts have been ordered.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(07-17-2019, 07:52 PM)linearinduction Wrote: You, as much as anyone else, should know that wheels get nicks and cuts in them and rubber in the bogie suspensions wear, and that Lagoon's Maintenance Technicians are absolutely aware of this and the appropriate parts have been ordered.

Oh I know. But this is abnormal. Its really bad. Colossus was glass smooth. That ride is so amazing.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West

Last night I noticed:

Tidal Wave was down

Last time I went, BomBora has an INTENSE rattle, and I noticed that Cannibal had a bit more of a rattle towards the bottom of the drop, which on the visit prior, there was still a slight rattle, but nothing nearly as bad as last time.
(07-20-2019, 01:12 AM)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: Last time I went, BomBora has an INTENSE rattle, and I noticed that Cannibal had a bit more of a rattle towards the bottom of the drop, which on the visit prior, there was still a slight rattle, but nothing nearly as bad as last time.
Absolutely nothing I've experienced at Lagoon can compare to my absolutely horrendous ride on Smiler last week. It felt like we were off roading!

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
An off roading coaster experience sounds somewhat entertaining. Happy
(07-20-2019, 05:42 AM)linearinduction Wrote: Absolutely nothing I've experienced at Lagoon can compare to my absolutely horrendous ride on Smiler last week. It felt like we were off roading!

I've heard Smiler has gotten to the point of painful...